Good News We've got a new forum structure.. Check this thread out for details!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 3,383
Status
Not open for further replies.
A subforum for politics:skd: how long you have been having it.. it is unwanted imho..
Lately discussion related to politics which includes financial status of country, aadhaar etc. has been increased, hence the decision bro. :eek:k:
Sundries is better than etcetera.. i recommend sundries..
:clap::clap::clap: - Sounds good, Updated!:tup:
Now sai will Google sundries.. :rofl:
I will also don't hide and like to mention i was not aware of the meaning of it, Google translator has enlightened me now:idea::idea:

For those who still looking for its meaning, from Google:

various items not important enough to be mentioned individually.

Why not i have no shy to learn new words :)

Yes really i don't know meaning of the word Etcetera so googled

Yes i don't know the meaning of sundries will Google for that

Im not a Stupid though I'm a learner :)

Afterall its my 2nd language though I'm not Genius in English. So just learning :)

Awesome thambi.. many people have problems accepting that.. :clap::clap::kiss::kiss:

Some important changes done by us after thinking very carefully due to recent happenings:
  • Politics forum completely removed - as fightings were more and debate were less in healthy way, existing topics carried over into General Topics forum
  • Sundries forum has been dropped to make forum clutter-free and existing forum under it moved into General Topics forum
  • I want to buy a... forum moved under Consumer Electronics forum as it was more suited over there
Hope this puts a full stop to political fights, and differences members having due to different party support.

Cheers & Kind Regards,
Team DreamDTH :)

Excellent work by Team Dream DTH. My observation and suggestion is that can team constructs a new forum relating to FM RADIO stations in India +All India Radio stations and various news related to them..Bcoz many people of India still listen to these strong audio media along with TV & Internet...

Excellent work by Team Dream DTH. My observation and suggestion is that can team constructs a new forum relating to FM RADIO stations in India +All India Radio stations and various news related to them..Bcoz many people of India still listen to these strong audio media along with TV & Internet...
But hardly any radio related news comes on internet these days, so forum would be in idle situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock