What do you like to do in your personal lives?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,469

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As we guys always meet in this forums and good friends also so it will a good thing if we know what we do in our personal lives, means not occupation...Just general things...

Here i start-

I like to do chatting,messaging,watching tv,playing with friends and mah bike,long travelling,some fun and much more...

Now its time to listen about others. ;)

Achievement : national player in lawn tennis (represented assam 4 times)
freelance photographer, netizen journalist, national level poster artist
Hobbies : Technology freak, satellite dth technology, lawn tennis, swimming, philately, music (Rock, techno, Trance), Movies, photography, pencil sketch drawing, travelling, nature lover.

I like playing badminton,cricket and watching t.v. Also i like cars very much .and driving cars and like talking with my friends like you all of my ddf friends .

I am very very much intrested in all kinds of sports. Sports analyst
chess coach and last 4 years intrested in dth related areas and forums

Oh that's great biswa bro. That you have played lawn tennis at national level .i am too played cricket and played cricket at district level and very near to play for haryana at ranji trophy but that was very sad days of my life when i have leaved playing cricket .

I too a nature lover biswa bro. :)

Good to see you like to eat. :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock