What is the price of ADTV 500GB Recorder?

M@zh@R

Reaction score
what is the price of Airtel HD DVR 500 Gb Recorder?

RE: Airtel DVR Price (SD)

M@zh@R said:

Hi Mazhar...
I know you had sent me few PMs to know the HD-DVR price, but I couldn't reply you because as I haven't posted minimum required posts; so I can't send PM.
Anyways...I sent an email to you via 'sent an email option'.
Well...HD-DVR..I bought in June 2010..that time...I bought it in Rs. 3990 as I was already a HD customer, so I upgraded my connection. However Airtel has increased its HD DVR prices now due to high inflation of Hard Disk prices. It's better to check Airtel website or your local dealer to know the latest price of 500GB HD DVR.

technobhatt said:
M@zh@R said:

Hi Mazhar...
I know you had sent me few PMs to know the HD-DVR price, but I couldn't reply you because as I haven't posted minimum required posts; so I can't send PM.
Well...HD-DVR..I bought in June 2010..that time...I bought it in Rs. 3990 as I was already a HD customer, so I upgraded my connection. However Airtel has increased its HD DVR prices now due to high inflation of Hard Disk prices. It's better to check Airtel website or your local dealer to know the latest price of 500GB HD DVR.

Can u please get the price for me?

M@zh@R said:
technobhatt said:
M@zh@R said:

Hi Mazhar...

Can u please get the price for me?

For existing HD customers, HD -DVR is priced at Rs. 4990. (as per Airtel website.)
For new customers, it's priced at Rs. 5990.

http://www.airtel.in/hd-recorder/plan_offer.html

Only 360 Gb Hard disk in this Box (more then 550 Hours Sd and 350 Hours Hd Record), No any Stb With 500 Gb hard disk Selling by airtel

Vikram said:
Only 360 Gb Hard disk in this Box (more then 550 Hours Sd and 350 Hours Hd Record), No any Stb With 500 Gb hard disk Selling by airtel

So still the question remain the same.
500 Gb Reocorder Price?

M@zh@R said:
Vikram said:

So still the question remain the same.
550 Gb Reocorder Price?

As vikram clearly told that airtel does not have 500gb dvr.
so no price tag for 500gb dvr. Wait till they start selling 500+gb dvr.

I upgraded to HD DVR from SD. Price Rs.4740 deducted in my a/c. After bought & chechek hard disk capacity mentioned ih box 500 GB!!!!. very happy now.

I recorded 7 hrs SD content only 1% is full. So,no problem about space for recording.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock