What is Tone Burst Mode ?

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can any Techie inform as to what does "Tone Burst Mode A/B" in the settings mean and when it should be put ON / OFF?

Thanks

9b6c40fa7789dd2656e097a881253cb5.jpg

50fc416bbdc02629ebd7a75a4d6adddb.jpg

The DiSEqC switch will enable the user to select one LNB signal between 4 different LNBs of any type.
The 4 input ports marked SAT1, SAT2, SAT3 or SAT4 are connected to the 4 LNBs, which may be on 4 different dishes, and the output marked OUT is connected to the receiver.
The selection of the LNBs is done by choosing the appropriate Tone Burst A, B, C, or D in the menu of the receiver
This is for 4 port diseqc
switch.

Speedmax13 said:
The DiSEqC switch will enable the user to select one LNB signal between 4 different LNBs of any type.
The 4 input ports marked SAT1, SAT2, SAT3 or SAT4 are connected to the 4 LNBs, which may be on 4 different dishes, and the output marked OUT is connected to the receiver.
The selection of the LNBs is done by choosing the appropriate Tone Burst A, B, C, or D in the menu of the receiver
This is for 4 port diseqc
switch.

Yes I have 4 port diseqc switch which I use with 2 monoblock LNBs of 2 different dishes.
Will this Tone Burst Mode help in my case ?
If so,how ?

Last edited by a moderator:
By using 2 in 1 Power Pass Cable Splitter with help of Jumper Cable (Male to Male Lead) Connect Monoblock LNB Output to Splitter Input Port with Jumper Cable, Now connect Splitter port1 to Diseqc Switch LNB1 and Splitter port2 to Diseqc Switch LNB2
Now check your set-Top Box, you have signals for both satellites when you change Diseqc switch command. so you can create two output in monoblock LNB by using Splitter.
You can use other LNB3 and LNB4 for extra LNBs that will work fine.
Some Monoblocks have builtin diseqc switch also.

Actually Monoblock LNBs already have an inbuilt diseqc switch,that is why I asked.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock