What s the current status of G sat 10 ?

acmedigitals

Solutions
Reaction score
anybody knows , What s the current status of G sat 10 ?

Tatasky testing g sat 10 before 3 months . but Yesterday I asked a tatasky technical head about g sat 10 . his reply only laughing . I think its not success for Tatasky . :huh

I don't think tata sky can manage with 12 tps of 36mhz...even if they get gsat 10...they will again go in same loop where others will add hd channels, 4k channels and they will keep waiting and lagging behind...something comprehensive needed...if not now then in 2 years perhaps...

Bad news for Tata Sky views :( They must have to do something about their new satellite because they are almost running full on their current bandwidth

shiwesh said:
I don't think tata sky can manage with 12 tps of 36mhz...even if they get gsat 10...they will again go in same loop where others will add hd channels, 4k channels and they will keep waiting and lagging behind...something comprehensive needed...if not now then in 2 years perhaps...

I think planing and launching satellite requires 6 months :k

Hassan Syed said:
They must have to do something about their new satellite because they are almost running full on their current bandwidth

who told you that they are almost running full on thier current bandwidth :huh :no

40-45 % Satellite still empty due to currently mpeg4 migration :k

Hassan Syed said:
Bad news for Tata Sky views :( They must have to do something about their new satellite because they are almost running full on their current bandwidth

You have no Idea about bandwidth capability of TS :lol

Sarkar said:
You have no Idea about bandwidth capability of TS :lol

yeah they are master in that they just need to change their all Tps fec to 3/4 if they are in full space which is not now then 70-80 SD or 20-22 HD channels space will created :lol :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock