What s the current status of G sat 10 ?

sudheep said:
The life span of insat4a is 12 yrs .But ts contract with isro is only 10 yrs

So til September- October we will get answers of our questions.:tup

Hassan Syed said:
As per my understanding from this thread they are running full on all TP's.

I already told u in other thread, tatasky is having space of more than 26 hd channels.

for all user's kind info excluding home tp of insat4a tatasky is using 32000 hz(IE : 32mhz) as per mpeg 4 channel list thread by gssran bro and as you all know insat4a is 36 Mhz capacity satellite so they are not even running full frequency. as far as i knows 32 mhz can archive 50+ sd channels(11470 TP was having 50+ sd channel) then as per dummy(not perfect and can change by perfection) calculation 50 / 32 * 36 = 56. so they can easily add at last 65 sd channels with short compression as that 50+ was archived in 32 so by same compression they can add at last 65 in single tp. by random count and not perfect 65 sd channels in one tp means 650 channels can be accommodated in 10 tp and other home tp or left out tp can be used for hd channels. so after this migration now there is no point of space crunch in tatasky.

calculation brake up :
- max 50 number of channels at 32 mhz
- 50 / 32 = 1.56 number of channels in 1 mhz frequency
- 1.56 * 36 = 56 number of maximum channel in full 36 mhz frequency.
- by change in compression it can be 60 or 65 number of channel as per they mind that how they can compress channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock