What to buy?TataSkyHd or DishtvTruHD+

• Thread starter Thread starter Ras Al Ghul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 8,473

Ras Al Ghul

Reaction score
I want to buy a new HD DTH connection.I am right now with D2H and on Platinum HD pack.But D2H is not adding any new HD channels.

So if i buy TS i will be taking UltraHD

If DishTV i will take Titanium HD

But i am confused what to take.

People are saying TS has good PQ and AQ but has space crunch and cant add new HD channels.

While DishTv has poor AQ and PQ but has lots of space for addition.

What to do.Please help!

I want to buy a new HD DTH connection.I am right now with D2H and on Platinum HD pack.But D2H is not adding any new HD channels.

So if i buy TS i will be taking UltraHD

If DishTV i will take Titanium HD

But i am confused what to take.

People are saying TS has good PQ and AQ but has space crunch and cant add new HD channels.

While DishTv has poor AQ and PQ but has lots of space for addition.

What to do.Please help!

Dishtv pq of sd channels through hdmi is far far better then airtel hd and tata sky hd i recently used airtel hd but not satisfied with channels and user interface and pq i am currently using dishtru hd enjoy lots of channels.

sandeep j said:
Dishtv pq of sd channels through hdmi is far far better then airtel hd and tata sky hd i am currently using dishtru hd enjoy lots of channels.

No bro many sd channels picture is very poor in dish tv,but hd channels picture quality & sound quality is awesome:)

Vicky said:
No bro many sd channels picture is very poor in dish tv,but hd channels picture quality & sound quality is awesome:)

Which channel all channels pq is awesome i am watching channels through hdmi while watching sd channels through av cable its not good hdmi double the pq of sd channels .tell the name of the channel i will post the screenshot

sandeep j said:
Which channel all channels pq is awesome .tell the name of the channel i will post the screenshot

Most of tamil channels & some hindi channels also bro:-/

for ex:channel ufx,sun tv,sun music,adhitya tv,etc.,:(:'(

Vicky said:
Most of tamil channels & some hindi channels also bro:-/

for ex:channel ufx,sun tv,sun music,adhitya tv,etc.,:(:'(

Only ufx channels runs on my stb i am from north and on titanium pack

sandeep j said:
Dishtv pq of sd channels through hdmi is far far better then airtel hd and tata sky hd i recently used airtel hd but not satisfied with channels and user interface and pq i am currently using dishtru hd enjoy lots of channels.

oh MR Fan Boy of Dish TV have you ever used TS HD or Airtel HD ? :dodgy don't even think to compare Dish TV PQ with TS or ADTV :no

Ras Al Ghul said:

bro take TS they don't have any space cruch currently they are adding almost all newly launched HD channels those who are saying TS don't have space are the fanboys of die hard D2h who can't digest the truth and jelious from TS :shutoff :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
oh MR Fan Boy of Dish TV have you ever used TS HD or Airtel HD ? :dodgy don't even think to compare Dish TV PQ with TS or ADTV :no

I have airtel hd box currently now in under the bed

Back
Top Bottom