What to buy?TataSkyHd or DishtvTruHD+

• Thread starter Thread starter Ras Al Ghul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 8,473
No match of tata sky in term of hd channels av quality and quantity also, no space crunch at all.

Bro go with TS if you believe in quality???????? else if you are a TVC lover go with DishTV????????

Dish TV HD Channels PQ & AQ is awesome in Dish TV yeah but few SD Channels not up to the mark SD Channels PQ Average in Dish TV
Dish TV now have 440+SD Channels and 50HD Channels.

Go for TS if u can afford 750/ month ....Airtel is also having best pq and aq but the logo will bw irritating...D2h is poor in sq but its packages are less

If u Dolby digital enabled HT then go for TS or Airtel

if u gonna watch Hd channels by not connecting to HT then my choice is D2h

if ur tv is CRT go for Dish tv

Choice is yrs ...njy bro

Ras,

I'm currently using both TS HD and DishTru HD. TS STB is connected to a 42 inch LED TV and Dish TV is connected to a 32 inch LED TV.
Comparing the HD channels PQ, it almost looks same. But most of the TS HD channels are DD+. But you will not notice any difference even if the Audio output is connected to a 5.1 speaker system.

Regarding SD channels;
The SD channel PQ is really pathetic on Dish TV compared to TS. As I said, I'm using 32 inch LED tv with Dish TV. Still the PQ of SD channels (most of the channels ) on 32 inch TV is not good. Coming to TS, the PQ of the SD channels on TS is much better even on the 42 inch TV.

TS would be more expensive compared to DishTV. If you don't compromise with good PQ and AQ, then go with TS for sure. If you prefer more channels with low price, then Dish TV would be the best choice (but don't regret seeing the PQ of SD channels).

Let me know if you need any further clarifications on the same.
Note: I'm currently planning to deactivate the DishTv connection.

Ras,

I'm currently using both TS HD and DishTru HD. TS STB is connected to a 42 inch LED TV and Dish TV is connected to a 32 inch LED TV.
Comparing the HD channels PQ, it almost looks same. But most of the TS HD channels are DD+. But you will not notice any difference even if the Audio output is connected to a 5.1 speaker system.

Regarding SD channels;
The SD channel PQ is really pathetic on Dish TV compared to TS. As I said, I'm using 32 inch LED tv with Dish TV. Still the PQ of SD channels (most of the channels ) on 32 inch TV is not good. Coming to TS, the PQ of the SD channels on TS is much better even on the 42 inch TV.

TS would be more expensive compared to DishTV. If you don't compromise with good PQ and AQ, then go with TS for sure. If you prefer more channels with low price, then Dish TV would be the best choice (but don't regret seeing the PQ of SD channels).

Let me know if you need any further clarifications on the same.
Note: I'm currently planning to deactivate the DishTv connection.

Used both..if HD channels is ur priority,Dish TV is a slightly better on PQ.rest all like SD channel quality,hardware quality after sales service & support Tatasky us far ahead...if u can compromise on SD channel quality,Airtel is also a great option & affordable too

Back
Top Bottom