What to buy?TataSkyHd or DishtvTruHD+

• Thread starter Thread starter Ras Al Ghul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 8,473
Considering hardware quality and overall PQ, TS cannot be beaten. STB quality and software / GUI is really bad in DishTV. Whereas the transfer STB of TS is the best STB currently in the Indian market.

Now all Dolby Digital channels are also being converted to DD+ on TS. So AQ wise also TS is superior. Regarding TP space, TS has GSAT10 TPs which are yet to be utilised, so no problems with TP capacity either.

TS has the most HD channels currently and is also focussing on adding all newly launched HD channels.

All in all TS is a far superior product if you are OK with the package price.

Thank u guys for such detailed answer.My only issue with TS was the space crunch issue.Seems that is solved.

sandeep j said:
Dishtv pq of sd channels through hdmi is far far better then airtel hd and tata sky hd i recently used airtel hd but not satisfied with channels and user interface and pq i am currently using dishtru hd enjoy lots of channels.

Dish TV SD PQ is very worst compare to ADTV

sandeep j said:
Which channel all channels pq is awesome i am watching channels through hdmi while watching sd channels through av cable its not good hdmi double the pq of sd channels .tell the name of the channel i will post the screenshot

some Telugu channels PQ & AQ very poor......some are very good.......

Ras Al Ghul said:
Thank u guys for such detailed answer.My only issue with TS was the space crunch issue.Seems that is solved.
don't fall in the trap of tatasky fanboys,tatasky have space crunch, you have to pay hd access fee to watch hd channels,

nair said:
don't fall in the trap of tatasky fanboys,tatasky have space crunch, you have to pay hd access fee to watch hd channels,

can you post the proof that how tata sky having Space Crunch ? :lol

jdrocks said:
Considering hardware quality and overall PQ, TS cannot be beaten. STB quality and software / GUI is really bad in DishTV. Whereas the transfer STB of TS is the best STB currently in the Indian market.

Now all Dolby Digital channels are also being converted to DD+ on TS. So AQ wise also TS is superior. Regarding TP space, TS has GSAT10 TPs which are yet to be utilised, so no problems with TP capacity either.

TS has the most HD channels currently and is also focussing on adding all newly launched HD channels.

All in all TS is a far superior product if you are OK with the package price.

stb is best in quality of dish tv ,tatasky stb takes more time to shift channels while enter the channel number,
most tatasky dd plus sound is fake ,they are misleading in dd plus sound,
not any confirmation of gsat tp, pay 175- monthly to watch hd channels,
tatasky counting service channels ,misleading .

Back
Top Bottom