What to buy?TataSkyHd or DishtvTruHD+

• Thread starter Thread starter Ras Al Ghul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 8,473
Ashok L said:
Most people in India are using Tata and maruthi Suzuki cars....

Only few have audi, BMW & Benz....

Do you say Audi, BMW &Benz are worst and Tata cars are best as most of them are using it....?

bro because not every person can afford these luxury cars which price is in cr's and tata car is affordable thats why they are using it

samand said:
bro because not every person can afford these luxury cars which price is in cr's and tata car is affordable thats why they are using it

Bro Price is concern only....
I quoted it since he told Dish TV is best and others worst since most people are using it...

Ashok L said:
Bro Price is concern only....
I quoted it since he told Dish TV is best and others worst since most people are using it...
He did not said anythin wrong.. everyone loves sachin because he is a class,a gem..he is not a class,gem just because everyone loves him..

Rom1moR said:
U just insulted the brands like Audi, BMW,Benz by comparin them with..

Frnd I don't find any insulting quotes here....
Is there any rule that we should not compare our brands with high class brands....

basically they are cars only thing that differs is their technology and their costs....

Let's come to topic here he told most of the people are using dish TV then how can I say worst....

I don't understand logic between this according to him More users means best while low users means worst....

Basically money matters everything....

If you can afford money you can get quality. If you can't then we can get slightly less quality....

Ashok L said:
Frnd I don't find any insulting quotes here....
Is there any rule that we should not compare our br

money can't decide the worth of product..yes,as per world's rule u may get access to that product by spendin money..but that does not decides products worth.. Thr r the product which gets tagged with low cost but still they performs better than the product tagged with higher costs.. in short money can't decide class,worth..

Ashok L said:
money can't decide the worth of product..yes,as per world's rule u may get access to that product by spendin money..but that does not decides products worth.. Thr r the product which gets tagged with low cost but still they performs better than the product tagged with higher costs.. in short money can't decide class,worth..

Rushil.D said:
oh MR Fan Boy of Dish TV have you ever used TS HD or Airtel HD ? :dodgy don't even think to compare Dish TV PQ with TS or ADTV :no
True

DishTV:
1. HD PQ - good
2. HD AQ - good but few 5.1
3. SD PQ - mostly bad
4. Technology and software - below par
5. Cost - among the lowest

TataSky:
1. HD PQ - good
2. HD AQ - good with max DD+ 5.1
3. SD PQ - good
4. Technology and software - among the best