What to buy?TataSkyHd or DishtvTruHD+

• Thread starter Thread starter Ras Al Ghul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 8,473
Rom1moR said:
If ur the one who thinks beauty lies in simplicity..then u will like Dishtv..Dishtv managed to keep the simplicity even when thr is so much technology around.. it's a balance..

Aha. But I like technology! ;)

When is TS adding Neo Sports??

I'm a tennis fan, missing the French Open is something of a downside for TS customers..

Rushil.D said:
oh MR Fan Boy of Dish TV have you ever used TS HD or Airtel HD ? :dodgy don't even think to compare Dish TV PQ with TS or ADTV :no

Bro its utter waste to explain them....

One has to go to Electronics shop to experience which dth is better....

According to me Tata Sky and Airtel is best then D2h and SD.....

No idea about RDTV since most of electronics store stopped using it....

If Tata Sky is best dth then why Dish TV has maximum no. of subscibers in India....that means people uses worst dth most....lol

Currently I am using Dish Tru HD on a 55 inch LG 4k led TV trust me PQ of HD channel's of dish tru hd are just pleasure to your eyes has I can't comment about SD channel's of dish TV has they are bad even on a 32 inch led TV but HD channel's of Dish tru HD are best what I think not only in India but even at par with any HD contact provider around the world. If you can get crsip and clear perfect PQ on a hugh massive 55 inch led TV then you must know how good Dish tru hd is in terms of HD channels PQ and plus you get almost every important HD channel available in India only on Dish tru HD :tup

I am selling my one month old dish tru HD+ Stb.

Want to buy Mpeg 4 HD Stb.

If any one interested pm me

You can very well go for TS HD. Best for you. Go for it. But remember to pay ur HD Access Fees without forgetting to watch ur popular HD Channels. Hd access Rs 175 p.m. Sometimes they give offer on that and it further reduces to Rs 99 p.m.for 3 months. But offer is not always available. Regular price Rs 175 p.m.

Prasanna bro said:
If Tata Sky is best dth then why Dish TV has maximum no. of subscibers in India....that means people uses worst dth most....lol

Most people in India are using Tata and maruthi Suzuki cars....

Only few have audi, BMW & Benz....

Do you say Audi, BMW &Benz are worst and Tata cars are best as most of them are using it....?

Ashok L said:
Most people in India are using Tata and maruthi Suzuki cars....

Only few have audi, BMW & Benz....

Do you say Audi, BMW &Benz are worst and Tata cars are best as most of them are using it....?
U just insulted the brands like Audi, BMW,Benz by comparin them with..

Back
Top Bottom