When DD FREE DISH channel count 59 to 120

Ramdasdagade

Reaction score
Today 1st jul. but still not add any New channel in DD FREE DISH.when channel coun 59 to 120

you asked this question to broadcast and information minister's or your area MLA they are say to truth

Yes Bro,

118 Channels in DD Free Dish thru NSS-6/ Ses-8 Satellite.

Are you enjoy???

It is not Temporary Frequency. May be 5 to 6 Months.

28+22+9=59 Channels FTA from Dish TV.

Don't understand why dishtv keep providing channels FTA and increasing their input cost they should encrypt all channels like other DTH where you not even get DD channels for free they needs to work aggressively right now, everyone dumped dishtv realizing it as a FTA DTH they needs to stop all this foolish things and concentrate on adding channels in the base pack.

Anirudha said:
Don't understand why dishtv keep providing channels FTA and increasing their input cost they should encrypt all channels like other DTH where you not even get DD channels for free they needs to work aggressively right now, everyone dumped dishtv realizing it as a FTA DTH they needs to stop all this foolish things and concentrate on adding channels in the base pack.

For Sri Lankan/Pakistan channels on SES 8, I guess Dish TV might be getting some amount from these channels.

deepums said:
For Sri Lankan/Pakistan channels on SES 8, I guess Dish TV might be getting some amount from these channels.

I think DD ask them to provide channels for free because DD knows they can't achieve 120 channels mark so they simply insists dishtv to provides FTA channels from SES 8.

Yes Anirudh,

May be! Becoz, Dish TV 59 Channels are Mix Regional Channels- like- Bengali, Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam, Assamese, Hindi etc...., So, DD may be Tie-up with Dish TV. (Not Confirm)

Anirudha said:
I think DD ask them to provide channels for free because DD knows they can't achieve 120 channels mark so they simply insists dishtv to provides FTA channels from SES 8.

If we go by this point, I can understand Dish TV providing FTA Indian channels. But DD Free Dish wouldn't have asked for Sri Lankan/Pakistan channels as it is not legal

MOLOYBORA said:
May be! Becoz, Dish TV 59 Channels are Mix Regional Channels- like- Bengali, Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam, Assamese, Hindi etc...., So, DD may be Tie-up with Dish TV. (Not Confirm)

Any how its a Tie Up between DD and dishtv for Insat 4B channels so all this things happening because DD is so careless and so poor that they can't even achieve to their target so insisting dishtv and that dishtv is recovering that money by removing channels from base pack and give a peoples a reasons to criticize them :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock