When DD FREE DISH channel count 59 to 120

so whts the problm if dish tv gives good fta chanels for free dd cutmers. i think its good becuse i dont think free dish increase chanels but with dish tv fta chanels dd free dish users can enjoy 120 chanels :tup

sandylivetv said:
so whts the problm if dish tv gives good fta chanels for free dd cutmers. i think its good becuse i dont think free dish increase chanels but with dish tv fta chanels dd free dish users can enjoy 120 chanels

Because you guys are getting all that for free and we're paying for that infact we're getting very less now on what we're paying :wall

Anirudha said:
Because you guys are getting all that for free and we're paying for that infact we're getting very less now on what we're paying :wall
it depends, we dd peoples enjoying it till they are free. hope they will not encrypt these channels forever

Er. Dhananjay said:
it depends, we dd peoples enjoying it till they are free. hope they will not encrypt these channels forever

And you guys dumped our money because of foolish planning of DD :wall

u think wrong it is not necesary tht those guyes who use dd dish they have no other conection in this fourm many friends who use many dth with dd dish.same here i hav three conection bro tata sky, dish tv and free dish so u think wrong tht u hav only mony for dth:angry

u think wrong it is not necesary tht those guyes who use dd dish they have no other conection in this fourm many friends who use many dth with dd dish.same here i hav three conection bro tata sky, dish tv and free dish so u think wrong tht u hav only mony for dth:angry

sandylivetv said:

I also have 3 dth connections

Dish tv, Airtel DTH. And DD FREE dish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock