When DD FREE DISH channel count 59 to 120

I don't think that DD is forcing dishTV to give Pak, Sl and Ind channels free to dd freeDish.

Dishtv just testing SES8 TPs which is proved from TEST SIGNAL quoted on each channels from SES8.

AsitPaul said:
Dishtv just testing SES8 TPs which is proved from TEST SIGNAL quoted on each channels from SES8.

In this case whenever dishtv fully migrated to SES 8 TP will start giving every channels for free just for Testing purpose.

Anirudha said:
In this case whenever dishtv fully migrated to SES 8 TP will start giving every channels for free just for Testing purpose.

Bro, dishTV is not here for doing charity. They know their business well. Once they successfully complete testing SES 8 TPs, they will encrypt all.

There is no nexus between DD and DishTV provided that Pak channels are banned in India. I cant say about SriLankan channels.

Its better dishtv don't waste our customers money because some are paid channels and they definitely paying extra to those channels to avail signals for free its better they utilize those money on STAR / FIC atleast they will save some respect infront of us.

Abhi to govt ka honeymoon period chala hua hai abhi six month tak wait karo uske baad sayad dd free dish ke achhe din aaye

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock