When was cricket telecasted in HD?

Jai Sankar

Solutions
Reaction score
When was cricket broadcasting in HD? Whether it was domestic or international match...

Please be clear bro... not able to understand your question

I think he is asking when cricket broadcasting was started in HD and what match it was-domestic or Intl.??

Well Star needs to answer this question because they has two HD channels Star Sports HD 1 and Star Sports HD 2 :lol

piinku1 said:
I think it was by NEO in 2009/10

bro I asking not only in India. First cricket series was broadcasted in HD in the world...

Most probably Either in England or Australia bcuz they had sports HD channels way earlier than Indian sports HD channels where lauched .But am not whether it was a domestic or a international match.

:lol

I remembered that India vs australia 1st T20 international 2008 was telecasted in HD. But was this first in hd cricket telecast.

Jai Sankar said:
I remembered that India vs australia 1st T20 international 2008 was telecasted in HD. But was this first in hd cricket telecast.

No its not bro because Sky Sports HD launched in 2003 so they also broadcast cricket so its much before 2008

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock