Discussion When was DreamDTH Launched?

• Thread starter ajgamer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,280
Indeed, one of the good forums in India.
Not one of the good bro it's best of best in Forum's Of our country 😘😘✌✌👍👍

The bonding between us like a family member not like forum friend if someone asking any help our Bros will help him/her instantly they never see he/she friend of mine or not it doesn't matter at all 🤩🤩😘😘✌✌👍👍

Glad to be part of the family forum 🙂🙂😉😉

Regards

Last edited:
I joined 2013. Then after a few years re-enter 3 months back. I remember only Bapun bhai, Pugazh Balaji bro, and vadirock Bro. Now most Bros I knowing.
Oig7hKA.jpg

Credits goes to members as well bro😛
Actually more credits goes to members because without them we won't have become a knowledge base of various informations. Each one of them contributed something.(y)

We also thank our ex-members and ex-moderators who worked some day for the betterment of the site.

Special mention to @wewake bro. He has not been logged in here from a year. Hope where ever he is he's alright.🙏 He used to be very much helpful towards members and managed DTH of the Month threads for many years.

I also hope @Gssran and @mmadhankumar bros become as active as they were before again in future.😊

I joined DDF in 2013 but was a guest since 2012 as TS was having very less channels at that time so in Hope of getting updates from DDF. :blush2:

I miss that @Gssran bro's legendary updates in morning about " Tata Sky testing.....' :verysad2::verysad2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock