where r the zee hd channels??

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,657
Status
Not open for further replies.
mr mj u r wrong star has not just put hd logo,star gold hd is a true hd channel and maximum movies on it r true hd as its a nw cxhannel certain movies relayed r upscxaled while compare that to dish tv and zee who r just upscaling the channel and calling it hd, dont u find any diffrence and for ur info just compare star movies tg zee studio and star world to zee cafe , u will know how selfishly zee just telecasts channels in cheap quality bcoiz they have policy to loot peopl'e money and spend less by tel;ecasting inleast bandwidth. so i have my facts right,its better u go anmd get it right. i understand these busineess games played very well

so 15th august deadline was false news spread by zee. infact its better that first they operate their standard channels in good quality, watching zee studio is like watching pimple faces bcoz of cheap zee group operating it in least bandwidth

lol..star gold HD is true hd....... :D :rofl any HD Users who is getting this channel will laugh at these comments by you on star gold hd :rofl

instaedx of making fun of me by saying that i was at uplinking satellite to activate vertical polarisation, u bshould better answer the question straight. i dont need ur atamp to do work. i try to gather info to share it with members who need it not with people like u who by scanning satellites think that u r best. better shed that arrogance first anbd then talk about the issue. in both airtel digital tv and tata sky, i have got in touch with higher authorities and got manby things fixed , if that is to b made fun by some people like u, i dont care

i m laughing at u mj, go ask anyone if star gold hd is true hd or not. i have evn watched many new movies in 1080i and 5.1 surround sound on star gold hd

well agreed with MJ , how it is possible to call a channel asli HD , if a sorce of capturing or recorded not in HD ? ,check the luxe tv HD and NHK world HD camare them with indian HD channels , every broadcasters are doing the same , making fools

well vishvish bro i can agree that certain movies shown r upscaled and that cannot b called cheating as most content is in true hd. and its just a matter of time that all content will b in hd, so u cannot say that star goild hd is not true hd

namo narayan said:
so 15th august deadline was false news spread by zee. infact its better that first they operate their standard channels in good quality, watching zee studio is like watching pimple faces bcoz of cheap zee group operating it in least bandwidth

in your words.. Zee is waiting for decoders to come to them and then they will send techincians to uplinking and get HD additions etc..

this is zee cinema HD from dishtv
34sf1cp.jpg

and your Star Naqli HD

2ci7ntc.jpg

vishvish said:
well agreed with MJ , how it is possible to call a channel asli HD , if a sorce of capturing or recorded not in HD ? ,check the luxe tv HD and NHK world HD camare them with indian HD channels , every broadcasters are doing the same , making fools

Luxe HD and NHK HD.. do u think he will know ? he will even tell them as fake oneday..
Now he is telling that some movies are upscaled.. that means even someway or other Star is also cheating :tup

wow if u r calling star plus hd, not a true hd channel, u r surely out of mind. i have no words for u, go bmerry with dish fraud hd and their sis fraud upscaled hd channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock