where r the zee hd channels??

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,713
Status
Not open for further replies.
if zee would have started zee cinema hd(true hd channel) aND AIRED TRUE HD CONTENT WITH SOME UPSCALED MOVIUES THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FAIR BUT AIRING A UPSCALED STANDARD DEFINITION CHANNEL ANDS CALLING IT HD IS WHAT FRAUD DIUSH AND ZEE R DOING. where did u see the similare concept by star, except for few months when star ran star plus upscaled hd just to enhance the experience of lcd owners but that was done to one channel but look what zee and dish r doing by showing all their channels upscaled and selling it as blah blah hd channels. i would have star a fraud if they would have continued upscaling and calling it hd but both tata sky and star never did that. zee is doing that in partnership with dish tv on purpose bcoz they just wanna make max money and not invest anything to give customers good viewing experience

Star is a cheater and everyone knows it. Why you both are fighting for that?

w`erll vikram bhai no use of explaining anything to this mj, its sure that he has not seen star gold hd and does not know the true fact, he is thinking that star gold hd is same as star gold and star has just added hd logo, such a silly though, far from reality

amatan said:
Star is a cheater and everyone knows it. Why you both are fighting for that?

yes.. valid point.. we dont own zee or star.. so why worry about :lol

Most of the tata sky users are jealous of dish tv because they can never beat them although both using the same outdated technology.:rofl

here comes one more zee group fraud policy trooper, hehehe he is calling star a cheater group. pity on his thought

namo narayan said:
if zee would have started zee cinema hd(true hd channel) aND AIRED TRUE HD CONTENT WITH SOME UPSCALED MOVIUES THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FAIR BUT AIRING A UPSCALED STANDARD DEFINITION CHANNEL ANDS CALLING IT HD IS WHAT FRAUD DIUSH AND ZEE R DOING. where did u see the similare concept by star, except for few months when star ran star plus upscaled hd just to enhance the experience of lcd owners but that was done to one channel

You say Star had never done that and then telling they did that for one channel! Also all are telling here is that so called 'HD' isnt HD apart from its logo. That is where cheating is at its worst. Atleast Dish tv called HD for some upscaled channels but those channels themselves didnt' call them as HD. Eg.Zee Cinema. But in the case of TS not only it lied that channel as HD but the channel itself ie.Star Asli HD calling itself as HD when the content where no where near hd.

rickross no question of being jealous and thank god that tata sky is honest and does not believe in duping people like dish tv does

mr amantan first read properly what i wrote and for ur info all star asli hd channels r true hd and there is no cheating. and for ur info the so called people like mj dont know anything, not only star gold hd is a true hd channel but it airs great movies breakfree

namo narayan said:
w`erll vikram bhai no use of explaining anything to this mj, its sure that he has not seen star gold hd and does not know the true fact, he is thinking that star gold hd is same as star gold and star has just added hd logo, such a silly though, far from reality

:rofl when did i told star gold HD is same and star gold.. try to read with calm mind.. i told when star can upscale star gold HD.. i didnt mention it as SD .. read it again ..

i am telling about the movies which they are upscaling .. the movies from 1990s.. like Kya kehna and few others.. dont u think they are cheating there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock