where r the zee hd channels??

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,702
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know wvery well about luxe tv from germany and nhk hd from japan, u r not the only well ionformed man in this planet, so better stop bullshitting

MJ786 said:
lol..star gold HD is true hd....... :D :rofl any HD Users who is getting this channel will laugh at these comments by you on star gold hd :rofl

Yes Mj Brother, Star Network 4 Asli Hd Channel Real Hd Not Upscaled, Also Run different slots or Program From Sd, :)

I am not calling star plus hd as fake.. but see the quality of that asli hd and so called fake HD of zee cinema .. and get known the reality .. if star can upscale and provide star gold hd in HD look why cannot zee do and give? why cry foul for that

and for ur info mr mj i already told that much bfore that some movies on star gold hd r upscaled ones, its a new channel and as time passes by u will have more hd content. even best of hd channels in world have littrel bit of upscaled content, so dont try to b oversmart and antaryaami as if only u know all things and we r id*ots

mr mj star is not upscaling star gold as star gold hd, star gold hd is a completely different hd channel while zee upscaled hd r fraud hd which r nothing but upscaled channels. get ur facts right first

well if u can think positively for Star frauds.. why cry for zee.. even your points are never taken into account by anyone..

which fraud by star mr mj, r u hard at understanding things. which fraud r u talking that star group has done.

namo narayan said:
which fraud by star mr mj, r u hard at understanding things. which fraud r u talking that star group has done.

this one which u yourself accepted with your own hands and typed

namo narayan said:
and for ur info mr mj i already told that much bfore that some movies on star gold hd r upscaled ones, its a new channel and as time passes by u will have more hd content.

MJ786 said:
I am not calling star plus hd as fake.. but see the quality of that asli hd and so called fake HD of zee cinema .. and get known the reality .. if star can upscale and provide star gold hd in HD look why cannot zee do and give? why cry foul for that

:D these r no Hd like or upscaled Hd,
u can Check Every time Star Gold Hd that Run different movies From Sd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock