where r the zee hd channels??

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,735
Status
Not open for further replies.
No company in this world is totally clean of any fraud,it is our responsibility not to get duped by any company.

And Mr Namo Narayan again you have started your own style of sighting and arguing without taking in the points posted by other members,same as what happened in *** always.

namo narayan said:
they r here to earn money, thats fine but the way to gain money should b transparent and not with fraud upscaled hd channels and inflated pricing of those upscaled channels.

Inflated price in TS even for SD channels and worst most of the are FTA :rofl

^^^yes tata sky sd is too costly but namo narayan not getting that.he is telling tata sky is honest and giving high performence and also best serive so high price...lol:down

namo narayan said:
well u r right dear rickross but honestly thank god that we have a group like tata which is honest and despite difficulties in expanding due to collbration between corrupt politicians and companies in competition, tata has maintained its high level of honesty and integrity
also what i dont like is that some people like mj or amatan try to shield companies like dish tv

May be you havent heard Nira Radia tapes which shows how honest Tata is :rofl :rofl That is what you call honesty. Instead of supporting their greedy pricing ask them to reduce the price and increase the quality and quantity of channels then people will automatically take TS.

Putting some logo as HD is not going to help just like Dish tv's Tru HD. Both TS and Dish tv HDs are craps. SD rocks in this regard.But that also is not upto the mark but comparatively better than others.

amatan said:
namo narayan said:
they r here to earn money, thats fine but the way to gain money should b transparent and not with fraud upscaled hd channels and inflated pricing of those upscaled channels.

Inflated price in TS even for SD channels and worst most of the are FTA :rofl

well Amatan,there are some people who blame others for supporting a DTH or company blindly without realizing they too are doing the same for their own DTH Company,they even go to the limits of abusing members such as MJ who are well known throughout the Indian online DTH community for their high knowledge and skills in tracking satellites.

Forum team pls note: Do not edit this post,i have taken Bapun's permission.

Bapun Raz said:
^^^yes tata sky sd is too costly but namo narayan not getting that.he is telling tata sky is honest and giving high performence and also best serive so high price...lol:down

He may not have heard Radia tapes, wont had got to know Singur etc.,.etc.,. Some how he came to a conclusion that Tatas are honest and so was Tata's Sky.

He hasnt proved how TS was honest :(

Arsh25 said:
No company in this world is totally clean of any fraud,it is our responsibility not to get duped by any company.

And Mr Namo Narayan again you have started your own style of sighting and arguing without taking in the points posted by other members,same as what happened in *** always.

Strictly speaking all dths are looting customers.

well for ur info in radia taspes,tata name was cleared of any wrongdoing. go chek ur facts first and dear admin go thru posts carefully and see who started dispute and arguement. i stand by for my facts and be it very clear if someone tries to mislead members , i will not say quietr, instead i will respond appropriately

we all now how Jamshedji Tata expanded his initial iron and steel business in India,he imported entire machines as spare parts.
:rofl:D

@dino,
no one is telling you wrong ur some works for tata sky is wrong only....just try to get the facts and don't get hyper type work as a chill buddy and post easily....give infos not fights take all positive

all are your friends.........not your enemy...........:u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock