Discussion Which are some discontinued Indian TV channels you miss?

@asgworldindia
Mom watches Ruposhi Bangla everyday, we like the program Good Evening Ruposhi at 6:30pm. Also they broadcast Puri Rothoyatra Live in Bengali. I hope it won't be shutdown.

I don't watch Dhoom Music that much. Alternatives like Sangeet Bangla, Bangla Talkies, Music Bangla, SITI's platform channels are there.

Yes i have Tara Muzik (R Plus Gold) but miss the program "Take A Break."

DD Metro....Hello Inspector, Raja Rancho, Padosan, Sea Hawks, Junoon, Ajanabi,

And it's 9 Gold Programming... kabhi Sautan Kabhi saheli, maan, jannat, kundali, kavita, dushman, superstars, yehi hai right Price.

DD Official's are id*otS.
Also these 9Gold shows
Zindagi milke bitayenge
Samne wali khidki
Meri Mrs. Chanchala
Alag alag
Chonch ladi re chonch ladi

Actually, Star One was their Indian content equivalent of Star World. Star should re-launch Star One and broadcast the 'Hotstar specials' shows on it, though they would have to be heavily censored for TV which would kill their essence.
Instead they can simply do it on 'Bindass' currently. Hotstar originals, Bindass shows, channel V contents, Star One contents, Youth oriented movies and music - enough.

As a kid: Splash TV (a kids' channel in Chennai owned by Mayajaal Entertainment, later became Vaanavil TV).

Now:
  • Life OK and Star One (both). Both had their distinct personality.
  • MTunes HD and Sony Rox HD. MTunes was the original HD music channel and Sony Rox HD brought with it the prestige and wide presence of a big network. Both were killed off.
  • Sony Le Plex HD as well.
Above All
Sony ROX HD
:clap2: :verysad2: :verysad2:

Last edited:
The content quality on that channel was ahead of its time, now even though we have bucket full of channels no channel can be compared to Star One. Airing same old shows can also give them good TRP. Star India has lost its quality lately, Colors and Sony Ent. have taken over.
Bro, to add to ur point, Star One has one of the best logo in entire Star Channels, and NDTV Imagine has an excellent Picture quality in those days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock