Discussion Which channels do you want on d2h ST2 in the coming days?

When will d2h added the most awaited pending HD channels like MTV Beats HD, Travel XP HD, Colors Tamil HD and Zee Thirai HD

So many news channels, any 2 they can remove, why put GEC's at stake?
According to dishd2h,
Ses8 satellite for north and ST2 for south then why still Marathi/Punjabi/Odia/North East/Gujarati etc... channels available ?

In Ses8 they removed all South HD-SD channels and adding Disney HD, Disney International HD etc...

But in ST2 satellite not removing pure north channels and not adding South channels
What is this logic ?

According to dishd2h,
Ses8 satellite for north and ST2 for south then why still Marathi/Punjabi/Odia/North East/Gujarati etc... channels available ?

In Ses8 they removed all South HD-SD channels and adding Disney HD, Disney International HD etc...

But in ST2 satellite not removing pure north channels and not adding South channels
What is this logic ?
I don't mind if they remove news channels, so many (in many many languages), telecasting almost same news, showing propaganda kind of material, rest any channel can entertain you but news channels are just waste , I suggest them to remove North Indian news channels to accommodate new channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock