Tata Sky will add many more Bengali channels in the coming days

VISMAY said:

I think you yourself is a fake person thats why you find all news to be fake. I dont want to go into any sort of argument with you as I can see from your profile you are quite new to this forum. So maintain decoram please. That time whatever information I got about Sun Direct I shared. May be it did not turn up as per people's expectations but that does not mean all my future posts will be fake. :angry You are no one to judge me. :p This news about Tata Sky is true as Bengali - Odia MPEG4 Migration has already started and Tata Sky added Zee Bangla Cinema recently & Tarang Music was shifted to MPEG4 recently.

Bishnu15 said:
I think you yourself is a fake person thats why you find all news to be fake. I dont want to go into any sort of argument with you as I can see from your profile you are quite new to this forum. So maintain decoram please. That time whatever information I got about Sun Direct I shared. May be it did not turn up as per people's expectations but that does not mean all my future posts will be fake. :angry You are no one to judge me. :p This news about Tata Sky is true as Bengali - Odia MPEG4 Migration has already started and Tata Sky added Zee Bangla Cinema recently & Tarang Music was shifted to MPEG4 recently.

but brother pls post news with valid source. Noone is doubting about u

Amarjeet said:

Is it a court case going on here ? :huh Is this forum something similar to High court or Supreme court so that every body has to submit valid source to prove his information ? :huh If not then why are you asking for that ? If you don't believe him, no problem just ignore his post. I don't think, evidence is necessary to express his/her information here. :no

Not so much quality Bengali channels are available at this moment. However, they can add Kolkata TV, News Time, Dhoom Music, Planet M Cinema and Khabar 365 Din.

AsitPaul said:
Not so much quality Bengali channels are available at this moment. However, they can add Kolkata TV, News Time, Dhoom Music, Planet M Cinema and Khabar 365 Din.

How many News channels do you want ? We already have two 24 hours news channels(Abp & 24 Ghanta). On the other hand ETV, Akash Bangla, DD Bangla provide news on time to time. After all every news channel telecast same news. Better if they add Music & cinema channels you mentioned. ;)

Kolkata TV, News Time, Dhoom Music, Planet M Cinema, are only option for addition.

High News, TTC, akhan khabor, those are new or coming bengali channel.

Amarjeet said:

After the migration is completed new Bengali Channels defintiely will be coming. And I agree with Dipayan bro no more news channels. We are already having 3 news channels - ABP Ananda / 24 Ghanta / Aakash Bangla. There is no further need of news channels instead they can add Tara Muzik, Planet M Cinema, Dhoom Music etc. And this is not a hearing going on so everytime dont ask for source. Please wait a bit, already Zee Bangla Cinema added. More to come in the near future.

Bishnu15 said:
After the migration is completed new Bengali Channels defintiely will be coming. And I agree with Dipayan bro no more news channels. We are already having 3 news channels - ABP Ananda / 24 Ghanta / Aakash Bangla. There is no further need of news channels instead they can add Tara Muzik, Planet M Cinema, Dhoom Music etc. And this is not a hearing going on so everytime dont ask for source. Please wait a bit, already Zee Bangla Cinema added. More to come in the near future.

Aakash Bangla is not a news channel.

as per your mind if Aakash Bangla is news channel then etv bengla, DD bengla also news channel.

We Also Need Some Odia Channels Like Sarthak TV, Prarthana TV, MBC TV etc. in Bengali/Odia Pack

@dipak

Now we can call Akash Bangla a news channel. Except Chalo Jai and Sports Show, talk show everything is news or current affairs.

I remember those days when we used to stick to Khoj Khabar, Police Files, Sahityer Sera Samay and other soap/ serial/ Telefilms.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock