Tata Sky will add many more Bengali channels in the coming days

piinku1 said:
What is need of this thread?
Everyone knows TS will add more bengali/other language channels before march 2014.
If you have any specific date,please share with us.

This thread is needed for everyone to know. Everyone does not know that TS will add new Bengali Channels.

now i watch many times all time i found it showing news.
So i think u r right, it changed his identity.

Sadiq said:
What is this image dipak?

Those bangali channel expect to add in tatasky after conversation to MPEG 4.

now zee Bengali Cinema is added MPEG 4 format .

I cant understand one thing. Why Tata Sky is adding so many regional channels lately? They have added so many Tamil, Bangla, Malyalam channels in so less time, on the other hand they only added 2 or 3 Hindi and English channels after they started upgrading channels from MPEG2 to MPEG4.

Why are they not giving importance to Hindi viewers? There are so many important and most wanted hindi and english channels but they do not look in a mood of adding them.

Windows-Fan said:
I cant understand one thing. Why Tata Sky is adding so many regional channels lately? They have added so many Tamil, Bangla, Malyalam channels in so less time, on the other hand they only added 2 or 3 Hindi and English channels after they started upgrading channels from MPEG2 to MPEG4.

Why are they not giving importance to Hindi viewers? There are so many important and most wanted hindi and english channels but they do not look in a mood of adding them.

Because they have very less regional channel. For example Gujrati 3, Malayalam 4 (earlier) etc. If you want to expand your business you cannot just depend on hindi speaking state. So channels from different region is necessary to lure customers to adopt your DTH.

After complete migration they will be able to add almost 450 channels. So we can expect all popular Hindi, English and regional channels will bw available in TS. :eek:hya

^^ That makes sense but honestly they should also add new Hindi and English channels continuously so that ROI viewers dont get disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock