Tata Sky will add many more Bengali channels in the coming days

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
In the coming days that is in the span of October 2013 to March 2014 Tata Sky will add many more Bengali Channels phase by phase. This news was confirmed by one of my facebook friend who is working in Tata Sky. He also confirmed if Ruposhi Bangla will be removed then it will be replaced by a suitable Bengali Channel. He also confirmed Zee Bangla Cinema is a new addition and is not a replacement channel for Ruposhi Bangla. He gave a list out of which channels will be selected.
Tara Muzik / News Time Bangla / Kolkata TV / Planet M Cinema etc.

But he also said that it will take time. A lot of time. He also told that Zee Bangla Cinema is a Durga Puja gift for TS Subscribers.

Enjoy a lot friends !

i have a doubt. i think planet m cinema is a videocon d2h active service.

how tata sky is possible to add this channel.

Bishnu15 said:
In the coming days that is in the span of October 2013 to March 2014 Tata Sky will add many more Bengali Channels phase by phase. This news was confirmed by one of my facebook friend who is working in Tata Sky. He also confirmed if Ruposhi Bangla will be removed then it will be replaced by a suitable Bengali Channel. He also confirmed Zee Bangla Cinema is a new addition and is not a replacement channel for Ruposhi Bangla. He gave a list out of which channels will be selected.

But he also said that it will take time. A lot of time. He also told that Zee Bangla Cinema is a Durga Puja gift for TS Subscribers.

Enjoy a lot friends !

What is need of this thread?
Everyone knows TS will add more bengali/other language channels before march 2014.
If you have any specific date,please share with us.

Bishnu15 said:

Enjoy a lot friends !
Good News. But 6months Oct'13-March'14 is too long a period like a Govt. project.

They are going on sending messages for Bengali / Odia channel migration on regular basis. What's the point, if they take 6 months to add new channels?

It's b'coz they might have been contemplating to accommodate more 'SPECIALS' in between!

Long time can happen anything.

Ts may get gsat 10 can add really fast, or some. New bngla channel may start operation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock