Which DTH company provides lower cost a-la-carte channels in south?

but this is a universal truth that if you want more than pay more

Anirudha Das said:
d2h is the good option then except HBO premium channels they have all important channels of these genres. But d2h is bit costly then Sun Direct.

Only two movie channels and HBO channels missing from d2h otherwise d2h alwayz no.1 in channel count.:tup Tata Sky is way behind than other DTH in channels and MPEG4 migration also stopped now means channel addition also stop soon after 11590 tp gets full.:(:wall

Karan Rockz said:
Only two movie channels and HBO channels missing from d2h otherwise d2h alwayz no.1 in channel count.:tup Tata Sky is way behind than other DTH in channels and MPEG4 migration also stopped now means channel addition also stop soon after 11590 tp gets full.:(:wall

how you say that now tata sky having very less channels than others i think now tata sky having all popular channels expect some music channels

Rushil.D said:
how you say that now tata sky having very less channels than others i think now tata sky having all popular channels expect some music channels

Bro I am not counting only popular channels,I am counting all channels available in other DTH but not in Tata Sky.:(

Karan Rockz said:
Bro I am not counting only popular channels,I am counting all channels available in other DTH but not in Tata Sky.:(

then we have to wait some more time still many question are there that will tata sky move to new sat :huh

Rushil.D said:
then we have to wait some more time still many question are there that will tata sky move to new sat :huh

If they move to another SAT then it will become a huge task to re align the dish.

Rushil.D said:

Bro even a technician also confirming news now about moving to new satellite by Tata Sky,I am 100% now that Tata Sky moving to new satellite in upcoming months.:sp

Anirudha Das said:
If they move to another SAT then it will be become a huge task to re align the dish.

yeah bro now they have very large number of subscribers.

Rushil.D said:
yeah bro now they have very large number of subscribers.

They needs to spent a lot for hiring technicians otherwise many customer will suffer ultimately.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock