Which DTH HD pack is cheaper? | DISH TV

Which DTH providing cheap HD pack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Which DTH HD pack is cheaper? Tata Sky/Dish TV/D2H/Airtel?

JoyalHD said:
I think that nowadays all the dth service providers other than TS is sleeping.Its time to wake up and act..

Don't worry Bro this is a old tactic's has every time a DTH rules and other DTH player's just sit and watch, have you forgot the golden times of D2H then Airtel and then Dish TV and Now Tatasky. It's about time only and never think Dish TV, Airtel and D2H are just sitting and watching Tatasky flying so high they are also planning a way to cut Tataskys wing's and bring it down to the earth again and surely but lately it will happen for sure ;)

DishHD said:
Don't worry Bro this is a old tactic's has every time a DTH rules and other DTH player's just sit and watch, have you forgot the golden times of D2H then Airtel and then Dish TV and Now Tatasky. It's about time only and never think Dish TV, Airtel and D2H are just sitting and watching Tatasky flying so high they are also planning a way to cut Tataskys wing's and bring it down to the earth again and surely but lately it will happen for sure ;)

DishHD said:
I can't comment about the cheapest but currently Tatasky is the only choice for a new DTH connection followed by Dish TV but for Dish tv only if you want a None DVR STB with cheapest HD channel packs or otherwise Tatasky is the only choice currently which seems unbeatable now a days. A part from that I am afraid to say I see the future of D2H and Airtel just like Reliance and Sun direct may be soon this 2 DTH once where a king in the DTH market then suddenly the old rivals Dish TV and now Tatasky punched then so hard that I don't see them to come again in top any time soon :k

Bro why two views.....?

One side you are telling that the future of d2h and Airtel is dark and can't get up in future.....

On other side you are telling its a tactic and every Dth have time to shine.....

DishHD bro is so confused :dodgy

Obviously DishTv & d2h can catch up as they hv no space crunch ;
But deals for the channels should be completed quicker ;)

HD customers of TS can't be completely happy unless they can afford Mega pack even TS continue to add more HD channels....

poll says tata sky is cheap

supermachi said:
poll says tata sky is cheap

Bcoz more than 60% DDF members use Tatasky only :em :luv

According to poll TS is cheaper.....And this is biggest joke.....So this is time wasting poll....lol

I already said poll is useless

ABCDEFGH said:
I already said poll is useless

Atleast we can see who all are supporting TS, through this poll. :lol :) ;)

JoyalHD said:
Atleast we can see who all are supporting TS, through this poll. :lol :) ;)

The poll is not public, so we can't see who has voted for which DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock