Which DTH to choose?

• Thread starter asokan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,199
Bro no doubt tactv is best compared to other but but my local cable operator is very very worst
Previously asked for HD set top box he say there is no HD setup box available if you choose HD set top box you pay more than 450 rupees I said I said I don't want any packages I want to choose one by one as my wish again operator said that is impossible
Finally I am agreed to the SD setup box
They give the form and fill up and ask 350 rupees (160 RS for ncf ) for box plus and which channel you choose
I am very glad I am agreed to with this I fill up the form according to channel selection my cost around 230 rupees including tax

My LCO drama end here they say only packages available not to choose individual channel
I am very disappointed with this answer as per package package cost around 250 to 300

What can I do sir please answer me
Bro you can choose your channel on your wish. If your cable operator is forcing for any package tell him will register complaint about you . If still he didn't cooperate with u call this number 1800-425-2911 and register your complaint.

Since your shifting from arasu to dth, sun won't suit you though they are budget friendly you will be missing lot of Tamil channels and you will surely regret sun direct, my advise is go for tatasky/airtel or check vk digital or some other cable is available. Dth dealers may suggest you sun direct don't take it and feel like many of us

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock