which English news channel is good for easy English?

iphifi said:
According to me best way to learn English is to watch English Movies. They have English subtitles so you can understand every word and their pronunciation.

+1. I'm also studied in Government school Tamil medium. I started to watch English movies channels afterwards automatically I can learn English well. Before that from earlier days when I was just 3,4 years old I was started to watch Cricket matches. So I could learn English this way as well too. So you should just watch English movies channels then automatically U can learn English very soon. If u follow this u can only listen only. So If you want to speak English then you should open ur mouth and speak English with your close best friends.

Anup Tiwari said:
which English news channel is good for easy English? i am want a English news channel for me. i am very bad English so i want some learn English. i want active only one English news channel. plz help me. which channel is good for easy English channel?

Hey,
you are using videocon d2h
am I right!
then why you don't go for new South gold pack?
it will give you all channels at same price of super gold
+ you will get all English news channels with Ten sports too
choose your favourite channel from all channels:tup

bro i am from Madhya Pradesh so many channel not available in South package which i watch

Anup Tiwari said:
bro i am from Madhya Pradesh so many channel not available in South package which i watch

I know bro
you will get each & every channel of super gold on new south gold pack
don't worry about that
just call videocon d2h & tell them I want to change my pack to south pack.
they will either take your request or will forward your call to senior & they will take request
you will get your pack within 4 hours:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock