Which hd dth i should prefer ?

Airtel Digital TV does not have any SPORTS HD channel, otherwise it would have been a good choice.
None the less my only concern with D2h HD DVR is quality of the box (even china made boxes have different qualities with different make) & performance of SD channels on HD TV.
I am using Tatasky HD DVR , and its good but its give limited functionality as we can't edit recorded content and also we cannot rename it. Suppose I record a song from music channel, then I can not rename it with song title. So my recorded contents become messy. And finally TS's TP space problem is also very much in talk now a days.

Whether videocon hd dvr has multiple choice of recording. ?

buddy honestly the quality of hd boxes of videocon is not good and in dvr,they give only 200 hours recording. videcon gives one month free plus 400 rs cashback on hd box as their boxes r of cheap make and cost less,instead of giving hd box at low price,they disguise customers of giving free viewing but in reality they already have charged for packs in entry cost
tata sky gives great quality hd box as well as dvr and in dvr u get 625 hrs of recording which is far ahead of others,go for it.within few months space problem of tata sky will also get resolved and all channels will b given

Ok thanks. I should toss up between tata sky and videocon.
waiting for diwali offer.

Oh i have to wait till april for tatasky as per dino bhai comments. Meanwhile i am keeping an eye on reliance hd.

Go for reliance......

:lol Big Silence is waiting there for you..... :lol

Ya mystic is right karthik bhai you should go with reliance.bcz they have 250 channels in hd like quality and i guess this diwali may be they will back with bang again

Whether reliance hd giving all channels free for the first month or not ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock