Which PQ and SQ is best ?

NinadG said:
Bro considering all posts / replies / opinios across forums, as of now Airtel PQ is considered best & TS is best for AQ. Also Reliance PQ is considered best for all channels on their HD STB.

TS PQ was considered best prior to migration as there were fewer channels with less compresssion. But now with addition of channels / migration to mpeg4 & use of advanced heavy compression has made PQ bad.

What TS has done is they have maintained AQ level somehow but PQ level is being compromised for other factors.
So someone having 4K TV can claim that he is getting best PQ on TS but other may note pixelated or bad PQ. At the same time all will report that AQ is very good like DD+ which is measurable. So the advantage of not able to properly measure PQ has resulted in split decision about TS PQ.

All this is my opinion, you can go thru' different threads across forums to help decide about PQ.
So if you have bigger TV set with screen size more than 40" then consider Airtel or Reliance if possible. Note that SD is going to be there in India atleast for next 10 years & most channels are in SD. Also we are considering only PQ & AQ factors here.

Whenever i read your posts i kinda remember Dino who was a member in this forum. And also you write atleast one post everyday to defame tatasky. Dont say you dont. Your signature says you are and your posts says you are. I hate someone always does this things despite of whatever dth it is. :lol

Videocon d2h has the best PQ and AQ and ADTV is equally good.
Tatasky has been over compressing to accommodate more with limited space resulting in bad PQ.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Whenever i read your posts i kinda remember Dino who was a member in this forum. And also you write atleast one post everyday to defame tatasky. Dont say you dont. Your signature says you are and your posts says you are. I hate someone always does this things despite of whatever dth it is. :lol

Bro, I always try to state facts & dont just try to malign any DTH.

Everyone knows that how malicious campaign is launched to spread half-truth about DTH like D2H recently although persons behind this have gone underground now.

So to counter this, one has to state facts about DTH & then let people continue to decide.
Whatever I have stated is just collection of facts across forum as I am not from DTH background. Many new members & people are not aware of these facts so I am just trying to counter the half-truths.
so if you or someone have something to say then I will be always happy to accept.

NinadG said:
Bro, I always try to state facts & dont just try to malign any DTH.

Everyone knows that how malicious campaign is launched to spread half-truth about DTH like D2H recently although persons behind this have gone underground now.

So to counter this, one has to state facts about DTH & then let people continue to decide.
Whatever I have stated is just collection of facts across forum as I am not from DTH background. Many new members & people are not aware of these facts so I am just trying to counter the half-truths.
so if you or someone have something to say then I will be always happy to accept.

As you say you state facts, i cant remember that tatasky pq qulity being issue. I am using tatasky past 3 years, only problem i felt was channel addition and price. Now channel addition is happening in ts as well the price is somewhat justified. We had poll few days back for pic quality comparison tatasky won... I am saying all this because u told whatever u stated its all collection of facts in this forum. i believe u dont use tatasky (I might be wrong), talk about ts pic quality. People who use other dth always appropriate ts pq when they come to my home. and i heard ts is better when u watch in big screen.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
As you say you state facts, i cant remember that tatasky pq qulity being issue. I am using tatasky past 3 years, only problem i felt was channel addition and price. Now channel addition is happening in ts as well the price is somewhat justified. We had poll few days back for pic quality comparison tatasky won... I am saying all this because u told whatever u stated its all collection of facts in this forum. i believe u dont use tatasky (I might be wrong), talk about ts pic quality. People who use other dth always appropriate ts pq when they come to my home. and i heard ts is better when u watch in big screen.

Its clear that I dont use TS, I mean I could have listed any DTH & argued for it. My opnion is based on the different forum posts & facts. Whatever you are saying about poll is also true but whatever I have stated in my earlier post is also based on facts in this forum. Generally people use their favourite DTH brand but as active members of this forum we should try to put facts before people than just brag for it. Even I use Dishtv but all know the facts about it so even if I say something about it that may not be fact. Perception is different from facts. So we should shed brand loyalty & perception about brand & always state facts as we are all users of DTH & know tech things.

Re: RE: Which PQ and SQ is best ?

pravinraaj.mba1 said:

Bro i hav been telling u guyz abt ninadg this bad habit of deframing ts but no one took me seriously ...this guy spent 24 hrs on net just to search something ill abt ts so that he can post ...

Srajal Ag said:
Bro i hav been telling u guyz abt ninadg this bad habit of deframing ts but no one took me seriously ...this guy spent 24 hrs on net just to search something ill abt ts so that he can post ...

Whatever I post about TS is all based on facts available on internet & forum, I just dont go on defaming DTH/members....:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock