Which setbox is to buy -Videocon,Dish tv,AIRTEL?

Shubham Dixit said:
Is anyone told me if I bought dish true HD+ & after using for months & when I deactivate so the dish TV team take my box with them due to I am not recharging &also they have rules that set box is property of dish TV if anyone not recharging they take the box .Why they were doing this we payed for set box also .Tell me this statement true or not.
Anyone tell me about this because I want to buy this product.

Shubham Dixit said:
Anyone tell me about this because I want to buy this product.
This policy is true.. if u will not recharge ur account for longer period..dishtv can ask u to return the set top box..apart from this dishtv can also give u a longer period rechargin offers like pay for 3 & get 2 month free =5 month offer for deactivated customers (depends on availability of offer in that period.. )
& Yes set top box is a dishtv's property ..

Rom1moR said:
This policy is true.. if u will not recharge ur account for longer period..dishtv can ask u to return the set top box..apart from this dishtv can also give u a longer period rechargin offers like pay for 3 & get 2 month free =5 month offer for deactivated customers (depends on availability of offer in that period.. )
& Yes set top box is a dishtv's property ..
Bro I want offer from Tatasky that's why I want to deactivate it for the purpose of getting offer .If I take dish TV for using only three months for getting offer from Tatasky if I got the offer then what is the purpose of buying dish TV if they were take my product after paying for it .So tell me what can I do .Suggest me bro.

Shubham Dixit said:
Bro I want offer from Tatasky that's why I want to deactivate it for the purpose of getting offer .If I take dish TV for using only three months for getting offer from Tatasky if I got the offer then what is the purpose of buying dish TV if they were take my product after paying for it .So tell me what can I do .Suggest me bro.
Whats ur monthly budget for dth..?

Shubham Dixit said:
Particularly any sports channel
See currently new super family comes at 250/- which can be increase up to 270/- +/- from 22march gives dd sports (addition of few channels possible after price increase).. while maxi sports 295/- which can be increased up to 310 /- +/- gives u star sports 1,2,3,4, did sports, ten sports (few channels can be added after price increase ).. in dishtv.. can't say bout any other dth..

I will suggest u to stay with dishtv..dishtv has some very good plans for future..also dishtv provides max channels in less price..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock