Which setbox is to buy -Videocon,Dish tv,AIRTEL?

Shubham Dixit

Reaction score
I want to buy other connection .Tell which is better ,cheap &good quality product in all respect to SD &HD channels as well as base pack price ,add on packs , ala carte .Share your valuable views.

you want quality of product go with airtel :) or u want more :hd channels go with dish tv :) ..

If tata sky is not in your option then go for dishtv maximum sd and hd channel it is also very economical and hd channel pq is awesome only bad things are that the sd channel pq is not upto the mark and many hd channel not having dd+ sound,Go for it if you like quantity and economical benefits and plus point are that dishtv have much space remaining so they can add many channels(don't know when) so go for dishtv but one question bro why not tata sky in the option you have listed in thread title

Go with Dish tru HD+ with maximum no of SD & HD channels with best PQ in cheapest price...

Thanks SaiLaxman,samand,Ninad,Prasanna bro.Samand bro I was not listed Tatasky because I have tatasky but I want to buy another setbox.

Shubham Dixit said:
Thanks SaiLaxman,samand,Ninad bro.Samand bro I was not listed Tatasky because I have tatasky but I want to buy another setbox.

ok bro and if you want to reply to others post just click quote button

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock