Which Sports channel has best graphics for cricket matches

• Thread starter Thread starter Navneet Mishra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 8,698

Sports Channel with best graphics for cricket matches

• Total voters
@dishHD bro, why r u going out of topic.this thread is for graphics only, not the technology they are using.3d cameras are nothing to do with graphics. Graphics means score cards, whagon weels, spiders, score bar at the bottom of displays.we have to consider these things only. Not 4k cameras or others.

For me, bcci graphics are best.they produced the best graphics for newzelands tour of india, two years back, which is in blue colour.still they are best now

piinku1 said:
sky sports doesn't produce feed for epl.It is IMG which is even responsibe for it.check here-IMG - Football - Soccer

I don't think any other channel rather than Sky UK telecast BPL in 3D even if their partner IMG Sports Media give them that feed

:huh

DishHD said:
:no

Seriously what made you think that SKY UK is one place behind Channel 9 :huh

Let me inform you one thing that SKY is already using 4K and 3D camera's for English Premier League BPL and this makes them Future proof too aside from Cricket they also telecast Tennis in 3D on their Sky Sports 3D channel in UK. I Don't think channel 9 has this latest Camera's and Technology which sky is currently using for their broadcasting.

:)

i was talking only about the graphics part. I feel the scorecard is better presented in Channel 9. But its my personal opinion, you are welcome to differ. :)

DishHD said:
I don't think any other channel rather than Sky UK telecast BPL in 3D even if their partner IMG Sports Media give them that feed

:huh

I think IMG is only responsible for distribution of rights. So English FA sell their rights via IMG. The production solely depends upon the channel. EPL rights are divided between BT Sports & Sky and both use different graphics. Moreover the graphics which Star uses in India is also different from Sky & BT.

Navneet Mishra said:
i was talking only about the graphics part. I feel the scorecard is better presented in Channel 9. But its my personal opinion, you are welcome to differ. :)

:shy

About Graphics sorry i though it was about Video and Audio Feed. Here are my Ratings as per best graphics in cricket :tup

1. Channel 9 Australia : Hands Down Winner
2. Star Sports India : Acceptable
3. Sky : Needs some improvement
4. Tie between Ten, Six and others

Back
Top Bottom