Which Sports channel has best graphics for cricket matches

• Thread starter Thread starter Navneet Mishra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 8,698

Sports Channel with best graphics for cricket matches

• Total voters
Navneet Mishra said:
I think IMG is only responsible for distribution of rights. So English FA sell their rights via IMG. The production solely depends upon the channel. EPL rights are divided between BT Sports & Sky and both use different graphics. Moreover the graphics which Star uses in India is also different from Sky & BT.

Check link which i gave to DishHD.
IMG does the production.Even they have produced i think 2003wc.

Starsports even partner another company for all its feed production.

DishHD said:
I don't think any other channel rather than Sky UK telecast BPL in 3D even if their partner IMG Sports Media give them that feed

:huh

i think espn was first channel to broadcast in 3d.

piinku1 said:
Check link which i gave to DishHD.
IMG does the production.Even they have produced i think 2003wc.

Starsports even partner another company for all its feed production.

Agreed. But i think BT & Sky only take video feed from IMG and use their own graphics & commentary team whereas Star simply redirects the complete IMG feed.

As per technology used, Sky Sports is miles ahead of anyone in the business.

But when it comes to graphics, Channel 9 is the best.
The graphics that they show when a new batsman arrives or when there is a bowling change are second to none.
The graphics used by the Ten Network (of Australia) for the big bash league is also pretty awesome - bright, colourful, dynamic - perfect for T20 cricket.

The graphics which are used for Ten Cricket's native production ( for matches played in SL, WI and Pakistan) are decent enough.

Sky Sports NZ graphics that Sony Six are showing now, are just ok.

As for Sky Sports UK, their cricket graphics are plain jane, seriously needs a change, it's been there for quite some time. But when it comes to their premier league graphics, which is different from the IMG production that we see in India , are pretty good.

The graphics that was used for the Caribbean Premier League T20 (showed by Six) was quite awesome, just in line with the Caribbean culture.

But what Six has done with IPL graphics to reflect the Indian culture, is just not upto the mark. Way too shinny.

Super Sports graphics that Ten Cricket shows for the matches in South Africa and Zimbabwe are down right awful to say the least.

As for the BCCI production for the matches in India, it looks very back dated, with the over use of gold colour (the one used in the Ranji matches are still ok) and those medal like & pipe like elements make it even worse.

khepacheley said:
As per technology used, Sky Sports is miles ahead of anyone in the business.

But when it comes to graphics, Channel 9 is the best.
The graphics that they show when a new batsman arrives or when there is a bowling change are second to none.
The graphics used by the Ten Network (of Australia) for the big bash league is also pretty awesome - bright, colourful, dynamic - perfect for T20 cricket.

The graphics which are used for Ten Cricket's native production ( for matches played in SL, WI and Pakistan) are decent enough.

Sky Sports NZ graphics that Sony Six are showing now, are just ok.

As for Sky Sports UK, their cricket graphics are plain jane, seriously needs a change, it's been there for quite some time. But when it comes to their premier league graphics, which is different from the IMG production that we see in India , are pretty good.

The graphics that was used for the Caribbean Premier League T20 (showed by Six) was quite awesome, just in line with the Caribbean culture.

But what Six has done with IPL graphics to reflect the Indian culture, is just not upto the mark. Way too shinny.

Super Sports graphics that Ten Cricket shows for the matches in South Africa and Zimbabwe are down right awful to say the least.

As for the BCCI production for the matches in India, it looks very back dated, with the over use of gold colour (the one used in the Ranji matches are still ok) and those medal like & pipe like elements make it even worse.
cpl & ipl tournament feeds are produced by img.

Can anyone show sky's graphics for epl?:huh

Sky Sports EPL graphics.

trB0a.jpg

e2CUpju.jpg

GTB5UX6.jpg

KUhna.png

First%2BHalf%2B-%2BEPL%2B-%2BChelsea%2Bv.%2BTottenham%2B-%2B30-04-11.avi_snapshot_03.35_%255B2011.04.30_18.42.32%255D.png

Wof2I.jpg.

Back
Top Bottom