• Thread starter Thread starter Navneet Mishra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 8,698

Sports Channel with best graphics for cricket matches

• Total voters
piinku1 said:
who told you?

Star is the only player in world which has problem in showing bowling speed.:angry
Wait till june when india tours eng,you will know reality.:hello

Yes.. Star surely Star will spoil ind tour of england with it's own graphics..
Star can easily show the skysports uk directly , it will be much much better than worst star graphics

vijju012 said:
what?? star changed ther graphics in 2011 world cup.. and channel 9 also using same graphics frm 10 yrs. sky sports nz also using frm 15yrs same..

wat it changed in 2011. just added one row in the bottom. which it using for all T20 world cups and ICC U-19 world cups. The color also not that much compare to international level.

As i already said,channel 9 has consistency. Eventhough it uses same color, it will be good and nice for longer period.

I have a question.Asia Cup is set to start in the next few days.Will Star use the same graphics as they do for India matches in India.

Basil Ak said:
I have a question.Asia Cup is set to start in the next few days.Will Star use the same graphics as they do for India matches in India.

No, I don't think so. Matches in India are produced by BCCI & not Star. While for Asia Cup, both production & broadcast will be done by Star. I think the graphics would be same as they use in their pre match, mid match & post match analysis- mix of dark purple & golden/yellowish.

Navneet Mishra said:
No, I don't think so. Matches in India are produced by BCCI & not Star. While for Asia Cup, both production & broadcast will be done by Star. I think the graphics would be same as they use in their pre match, mid match & post match analysis- mix of dark purple & golden/yellowish.
Thanks bro.There pre-match,mid-match and post match show graphics are better and good than BCCI Graphics

Star is still using the same 7 year old graphics for ICC U-19 World Cup. I suppose they would be using it for T-20 World Cup as well. It really is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom