Discussion Which tataplay box gives best sd channel quality?

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys I was using binge+ box, it was giving excellent picture quality for sd channels but as it is an Android box boot time was too much , plus post boot it was laggy while switching channels..so decided to move to airtel hd box , but not satisfied with picture quality but boot time good..I have also tried the panna box, sd channel quality pathetic..

So planning to move back to tataplay again but want to know which tataplay hd box/model gives best picture quality like binge+ box?

Note; I already have smart tv, so Android box is redundant with high boot time

Tataplay transfer box with 500gb internal hard disk picture quality is super sound quality is dolby digital plus audio

Tataplay transfer box with 500gb internal hard disk picture quality is super sound quality is dolby digital plus audio
that is too costly bro.. 4500 i guess
even if there was a offer like pay 4500 and get 4500 in main account then it is worth else who will pay that much

Guys I was using binge+ box, it was giving excellent picture quality for sd channels but as it is an Android box boot time was too much , plus post boot it was laggy while switching channels..so decided to move to airtel hd box , but not satisfied with picture quality but boot time good..I have also tried the panna box, sd channel quality pathetic..

So planning to move back to tataplay again but want to know which tataplay hd box/model gives best picture quality like binge+ box?

Only binge plus box give better sd channel quality in tata play bro, I'm also using Technicolor, Panna hd boxes but not satisfied , present no one boxes competitive to binge plus box, so stay with it.. hope booting and laging issue solve next major software update.

Only binge plus box give better sd channel quality in tata play bro, I'm also using Technicolor, Panna hd boxes but not satisfied present no one boxes competitive to binge plus box, so stay with it.. hope booting and laging issue solve next major software update.
hmm bro.. what about that card type humax t52 model? someone was saying picture quality equal to binge+?
coming to binge+, it is still stuck in Android 9 whereas latest OS is Android13 (even 14 launched)
people giving Goli like new box with new os will launch after gsat24 migration.. since one year hearing that

t plus post boot it was laggy while switching channels.

try again after update and keep connected to net

free recording, restart and replay of already ended (7 days) are benefits

What about Airtel 30 Days lock in period?😂

This new version panna box have binge box like sd picture quality.
7LydrtU.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock