Discussion Which tv shows you hate but others love?

Count me in. New episodes are too much stretched. I feel like the writing is lazy. That's why I am enjoying Taraak Mehta's old episodes on Sony Pal which only cost ₹1. Meanwhile, same on Sony Sab HD cost ₹22.40 sucks. Sony needs to ask the makers to maintain quality.
Other than writing i always felt that even actors are also tired of playing same character from last 11 yr

Other than writing i always felt that even actors are also tired of playing same character from last 11 yr
They have so much to offer us. Only if they move away from Gada family and concentrate on stories of other characters. All are stars and popular here. Not only that. Other characters have potential of spin-offs of their own. But they are wasting it.

They have so much to offer us. Only if they move away from Gada family and concentrate on stories of other characters. All are stars and popular here. Not only that. Other characters have potential of spin-offs of their own. But they are wasting it.
After recent boom of sab tv in trp charts writers are now so overconfident since tmkoc is only bread n butter of sab tv so they think that whatever they will write people will accept without even complaining them so now without using much of brain they are recycling their own old tracks

This will be a big post, sorry for the length.
PS:I maybe making some point which might hurt some people.So my apology if you're hurt.
1.GEC:I hate all the GECs which are daily soaps.Because they lose the interest factor in the beginning 25-30.After that it is slogfest.But people like them because they have no other thing to watch at that time.Hence it becomes a habit even if you hate the sh*t out of it.
My Suggestion:Follow USA Format weekly episodes with season breaks for creating fresh, watchable content.I like Mythology Shows like Ramayan, Mahabharat but I don't like it if they wrong facts.If Indians can wait for GOT, BBT,and So many International Series.Then they can wait for Good Indian Content.
2.Reality Shows: Does India have one Good Show which just follows it's format without any unwanted crap.Shows like KBC have/look biased with Sad Stories and Melodrama.The Questions change the difficulty level based on the Contestants Sob Story.
I don't want to talk about Bigg Boss as it is beyond talking.
Also MasterChef India last season was the worst compared to all the MasterChef of all countries.The final did not look a final but a ramp walk for celebrities.There was to tension, suspense in the final.The thing that I don't understand is Star World telecasts MasterChef Australia every year but Has Star Plus not learned nothing from this show.
Comedy Shows use Vulgar, Racist, Sexist Comments some times there is even violence involved Don't we deserve some clean comedy.
Dance shows Like Jhalak dikh laja, Dance+ have lost their integrity.Dance+ is a sobfest with totally biased show format for trp.DDL even brought established dancers as celebrity.Kids were also brought in DDL last season to compete against Adults what has to come to for Trp.Finally a Kid was declared as winner.
My Suggestion:Just follow the format with unwanted crap.MasterChef India should learn from MasterChef Australia on how to present a Food Game Show with gives value to food.
Again Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
My Suggestion:Follow USA Format weekly episodes with season breaks for creating fresh, watchable content.I like Mythology Shows like Ramayan, Mahabharat but I don't like it if they wrong facts.If Indians can wait for GOT, BBT,and So many International Series.Then they can wait for Good Indian Content.
Some channel tried format of finite shows like colors tried 24, star plus tried everest, pow, dehleez, ek hasina thi etc but they failed miserably seems like people likes to watch same crap which is running from last 10+ yrs

Some channel tried format of finite shows like colors tried 24, star plus tried everest, pow, dehleez, ek hasina thi etc but they failed miserably seems like people likes to watch same crap which is running from last 10+ yrs
It is because of that never ending Saas Bahu crap. Middle Age, Old People have got a habit of that shows. Atleast some the young generation are breaking the chain and appreciating the good content.But there are still young people who watch such Saas Bahu crap, I had read so many comments on the Star Serial Promos Like Yeh rishta who are waiting for their return.I mean because of people like this Even Corona couldn't kill such shows.

Last edited:
Atleast Hindi Serials are somewhat watchable but regional shows like Telugu are beyond cringe.There is so much stretching, so many gallons of tears and so much hate.My eyes start burning.I am like why people watch them.
Another sad thing is International Shows end in 100 or 150 or 200 episodes.But there Indian shows which cross 2000 and even 3000 episodes.If you ask the viewers they won't even remember the story.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock