Discussion Which tv shows you hate but others love?

Atleast Hindi Serials are somewhat watchable but regional shows like Telugu are beyond cringe.There is so much stretching, so many gallons of tears and so much hate.My eyes start burning.I am like why people watch them.
Another sad thing is International Shows end in 100 or 150 or 200 episodes.But there Indian shows which cross 2000 and even 3000 episodes.If you ask the viewers they won't even remember the story.
Bro leave the story hindi shows doesnt even justify their title for ex ye rishta kya kehlata hai, kumkum kundli bhagya

It is because of that never ending Saas Bahu crap. Middle Age, Old People have got a habit of that shows. Atleast some the young generation are breaking the chain and appreciating the good content.But there are still young people who watch such Saas Bahu crap, I had read so many comments on the Star Serial Promos Like Yeh rishta who are waiting for their return.I mean because of people like this Even Corona couldn't kill such shows.
Even i have also come across such fans comments

Bro leave the story hindi shows doesnt even justify their title for ex ye rishta kya kehlata hai, kumkum kundli bhagya
This is a very good point.Many Indian show titles are beyond the story/plot.Like Yeh Hai Chate,Yeh Hai mohabattein,Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi(Legendary show) etc.

I am sorry for many long replies.But I am letting out my frustration on this shows.
Bro i can understand ur frustration even im also frustrated with long running craps specially yeh rishta which is recently restarted on star utsav from beginning and my mom watch these show nd i even fought with her so many times because of this stupid crap

This is a very good point.Many Indian show titles are beyond the story/plot.Like Yeh Hai Chate,Yeh Hai mohabattein,Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi(Legendary show) etc.
80% indian shows doesnt justify their title....nd if coincidentally their title justifies their concept then within 50 episode concept vanishes nd same old crap starts

Last edited:
All the daily soaps except a few of Sony (Mere Dad ki Dulhan, Ek duje ke vaaste2 now), Reality shows (even if i watch them i just switch to performance who wanna listen to sob stories every single ep n judges same comments with one catchphrase which is a must on indian tv)

I hate Bigg boss n mtv shows n do watch them bcz one must know how low a human can get n i love it to hate it.

I don't watch mytho shows now bcz they are also stretched beyond universe. I think even GOD gets frustrated of this n He must be like 'i never did that'.

I hate most of new comedies bcz they are anything but comedy. Fantasy shows are also setting a bar of new low.

Its feels like on one hand digital is finding new ways to revolutionize our content consumption n tv is trying more n more to regress our content habits. Its like we are stuck between HBO n COLORS.

Bro i can understand ur frustration even im also frustrated with long running craps specially yeh rishta which is recently restarted on star utsav from beginning and my mom watch these show nd i even fought with her so many times because of this stupid crap
Same here bro even I fight many times with my mom because of these stupid shows😔

All the daily soaps except a few of Sony (Mere Dad ki Dulhan, Ek duje ke vaaste2 now), Reality shows (even if i watch them i just switch to performance who wanna listen to sob stories every single ep n judges same comments with one catchphrase which is a must on indian tv)

I hate Bigg boss n mtv shows n do watch them bcz one must know how low a human can get n i love it to hate it.

I don't watch mytho shows now bcz they are also stretched beyond universe. I think even GOD gets frustrated of this n He must be like 'i never did that'.

I hate most of new comedies bcz they are anything but comedy. Fantasy shows are also setting a bar of new low.

Its feels like on one hand digital is finding new ways to revolutionize our content consumption n tv is trying more n more to regress our content habits. Its like we are stuck between HBO n COLORS.
But some of the mythology shows like The Classic Ramayan, Mahabharat(2013) are not stretched.Especially Mahabharat(2013) is my favorite Mythology show.The acting,plot, Music,Screenplay and Direction are far ahead of this current Daily soaps including fantasy shows like naagin, nazar etc.I have/can watch that show multiple times as it never gets Boring for me.Even My Family has watched the Lockdown telecast though we have watched multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock