why centre not given digital license to arasu cableo

johncyrill said:
All Private Digital MSO's are preparing for execution. This is a leaked news from them.

What execution? Going to the court?

johncyrill said:
Dear,

Recent News! Centre has decided to avoid Arasu Cable for Digital License. Within 2 days the announcement will be done!!

You said central govt decided to deny license and now you say private MSO are planning something, from when does private MSO become central govt??

==

But I'm confident that the license issue will be ruled in favor of Arasu.

HOUSE-HD , read it correctly. He is saying

Central Govt decided not to give license to Arasu , he got this leaked news from Private MSO's and Private MSO's are preparing for DAS execution. Hope it clarifies.

But, better we wait till official news. No need to speculate any thing.

dinamalar-MS-130714.jpg

Trai bill pass in lok sabha on Monday . Admk support that bill. Next they go to pass the bill in rajya sabha as well. Private mso hurry to sell the set top box quickly when arasu cable get das license . they provide a rumour to confuse the people. No lco ready to buy new set top box from mso....
Centre govt deny licence to arasu . there many problem to modi govt . they need a support from other parties(admk) to pass bill or any in rajya and loksabha.upa govt not deny licence to arasu. Only they delay licence to arasu using form community for dad for arasu . upa never told not give licence to arasu . they recommend trai disesun .....

johncyrill said:
Dear,

Recent News! Centre has decided to avoid Arasu Cable for Digital License. Within 2 days the announcement will be done!!

Viki said:

Looks like a huge storm's (Arasu) approaching and all are already dead scared.

Viki said:
HOUSE-HD , read it correctly. He is saying

Central Govt decided not to give license to Arasu , he got this leaked news from Private MSO's and Private MSO's are preparing for DAS execution. Hope it clarifies.

But, better we wait till official news. No need to speculate any thing.

Only 2 things are possible with LCO's and MSO's.
1: Go to court: They have already been there and done that.
2: Force DAS on Public as you both say: One word from Arasu or the TN CM can easily stop this as Madras HC has already asked them to decide on Arasu DAS license first and then implement DAS.

Viki! All i want is a good cable service with pay channels. Whoever gives me that I'm ready.

My LCO never gave me that and my MSO never cared what crap signal I'm receiving.

Though i love and support Arasu i cant just stick to it as the power to feed cable channels to my home is not in my hand's (I wish if i can buy a huge roll of cable wire and connect it to Arasu line wherever it is.... but can i really do that?? No way...), LCO's has the control so either these LCO's needs to take a strong and a people friendly stand or Arasu needs to pull the plug.

I'm definitely ok with analogue and im confident that it can support upto 70 channels with watchable quality and Arasu exactly does that, just see their channels linedup (And i again i say that i don't care if they remove a news channel and put Jaya TV and/or Jaya News Twice right on the top as other channels would stay proper down the line), that is exactly what i want. For this i can pay upto Rs 150 and if necessary then even upto Rs 200 because i get what i want. Will my LCO ever do that?

Ok, lemme trust this report as true and wait for some real change (not some cranky money greedy change they did for one new year day) and i will welcome this move on this very forum.

For the people this is what is final, no matter whoever goes wherever.

arasu%20poster1.jpg

Viki said:

The govt is already providing ration, electricity, water and many other public service via proper managed system and for them finding new staffs and running an LCO via ration shops wont be a big task and this can easily achieved within a very short span.

Please would only want Arasu and if the State Govt can directly provide that then why worry?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock