why centre not given digital license to arasu cableo

Viki said:
Yes. But If TRAI implement its recommendation on cable monopoly then others can survive.

If this recommendation is made law then several top MSO's across the nation will be affected so this is not a small one. Also as usual TN might get an exception and do its business as usual.

HOUSE-MD said:
Who said its for Rs 70 PM??

Arasu never said the the subscription charge is just Rs 70 for DAS, it could be just the basic pack with 100 Channels, while Arasu has planned to offer upto 500 Channels with 20 in HD mode and there would be add on packages and a HD pack too.

Yes, once the entire City gets Arasu the corporation would be in a position to offer fiber optics to takeover the broadband as well in the future and would anyone deny such a quality and affordable cable tv service and Internet service??

Though Arasu is charging more than 70 rupees for DAS, LCO will get only 70 rupees. Same is the case with SCV where they are giving 100 rupees to LCO for FTA channels.

Sadiq said:
Though Arasu is charging more than 70 rupees for DAS, LCO will get only 70 rupees. Same is the case with SCV where they are giving 100 rupees to LCO for FTA channels.

Most of them just have no idea about the revenue sharing between an LCO and an MSO. Any idea how much the LCO gets in the 100 Rs given for analogue?

HOUSE-MD said:
Quality is always a question from everyone unless they actually take over, so we just have to wait and watch what actually happens. Even the most most popular beverage brand CocaCola had several issues and did we ever stop drinking that? I don't like these beverages anyways but still i just cant stop buying several bottles of these every month....

Yes, we have to wait and watch.
Dear,

Recent News! Centre has decided to avoid Arasu Cable for Digital License. Within 2 days the announcement will be done!!

johncyrill said:
Dear,

Recent News! Centre has decided to avoid Arasu Cable for Digital License. Within 2 days the announcement will be done!!

What? Center decided to deny license to Arasu?

johncyrill said:
Confirmed News. Wait for 2 days for the announcement.

Interesting. Will TN accept if such a decision is taken? May be TN assembly would have to something to make things work.

HOUSE-MD said:
Interesting. Will TN accept if such a decision is taken? May be TN assembly would have to something to make things work.

So NDA is as same as UPA in all aspects :angry:angry

I think they will give a license with some terms & conditions...

Fingers crossed..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock