Why no other DTH can beat TataSky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To solve their ui problem and epg problem thats why bro's dishtv has selected wyplay to provide middleware and vas to their stb

Tata Sky Provides 5000+ content VOD for free on both STB and Mobile also provides free Live TV channels on mobile with almost all important hindi and english paid channels will dish tv ever think to do that :d :rofl

Rushil.D said:
Tata Sky Provides 5000+ content VOD for free on both STB and Mobile also provides free Live TV channels on mobile with almost all important hindi and english paid channels will dish tv ever think to do that :d :rofl

Lets see bro what will happen after wyplay upgrade dishtv middleware and stb's offering!!

I wonder this thread is started by TS Marketing Agent :huh

Looks like a promotion !

Rahulan Raj said:
I wonder this thread is started by TS Marketing Agent :huh

Looks like a promotion !

I don't know but few things is true :s :s

samand said:
Yes I too think same rahulan bro

when a guy always promote dish tv in almost every thread then why you can't say the same at that time :s

Rushil.D said:
I don't know but few things is true :s :s

We all know they r facts , but i don't think we need such a thread to know that :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock