Why Tata Sky Added HD Term in HBO Premium Channel Logos?

• Thread starter Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 5,429
Karan Rockz said:
No it's don't have HD logo.:no

I didnt watched Movies Now HD from few weeks but it was there earlier appearing now and then like graphics ,dont know the present scinario..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I didnt watched Movies Now HD from few weeks but it was there earlier appearing now and then like graphics ,dont know the present scinario..

Now it's not showing HD logo.:k
Pls devesh bro or Rushil bro post snaps of Movies now HD to confirm Kumar Ji,u both have good cameras.:sp

See the Logo in Both channels
biu3TfW.jpg

GzComrt.jpg

I told this graphic shown in Movies Now HD Channel..

NGC HD Snap >

9PaxEaM.jpg

Yeah I know a graphic is showing on Movies Now HD channel but there is no permanent HD logo in this channel like Star Movies HD or Z Studio HD. :k

dinesh19 said:
i dont know, why he is making this as a big issue? Is it creating any problem to him?

Is it necessary to always create a thread when you face a problem? Cant we have a general discussion in this forum?

Please stay away of such kind of topics if you dont like healthy discussions.

DTH Fan said:
Is it necessary to always create a thread when you face a problem? Cant we have a general discussion in this forum?

Please stay away of such kind of topics if you dont like healthy discussions.

healthy discussion? You are talking about healthy discussion? Ok then carry on.o my god.

^^ Please dont go off-topic. If you dont like a topic or a member, stay away from them or report to the staff.

The thread was created out of curiosity because no other DTH has done such kind of things ever. Its the first time when a DTH has modified a channel's logo.

Forums are made for discussion and all members are free to post until they follow forum rules.

Logic is very simple about this query and that is HD Access Fee because TATA(SKY only having HD feed of HBO Premium channels and also it comes in special category so just to avoid confusion or to avoid any kind of controversy they put that HD logo into it. Because dishtv having both HD and SD feed they able to differentiate both channels but its not the case with TATA(SKY if they don't put HD Term some of TATA(SKY customers may consider it as a upscaled version of the SD channels :lol

Back
Top Bottom