Discussion Why Tata Sky never allows USB recording on SD/HD box?

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 13,874

Do you need USB recording on Tata Sky boxes?

• Total voters
Sourabhs20 said:
But only 8gb omg its not enough yr, atleast we need 32gb recording capacity.

Bro I think its minimum 8 GB as no use of enabling Recording if they are providing 8 GB minimum ;)

currently CC is also confused things will clear in coming days ;)

Tata sky best hai!
More HD
More Channels
Now free recording service.
One is it for lifetime.

Rushil.D said:
Bro I think its minimum 8 GB as no use of enabling Recording if they are providing 8 GB minimum ;)

currently CC is also confused things will clear in coming days ;)

Yes bro, you are right.
Lets see. BTW now I dont move to transfer box becaz I was missing only recording feature on HD stb and tata sky going to complete my wish. and VOD also going to launch. Im so happy now....

Sourabhs20 said:
Yes bro, you are right.
Lets see. BTW now I dont move to transfer box becaz I was missing only recording feature on HD stb and tata sky going to complete my wish. and VOD also going to launch. Im so happy now....
What means of vod servive.......& how i use that servive in hd box

Also direct to home internet, I have called local Tata sky distributor, he denied to say anything, he told no news about all these.

NKMIGLANI said:
What means of vod servive.......& how i use that servive in hd box

VOD means Video On Demand. In this service we can watch previous episodes of many serials and also most demanded movies. this service need Wifi dongle and internet. you need to download your favourite shows via wifi.
and how it will work on HD box it will be clear after software update. So till wait bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock