Why Tata Sky HD channels are so expensive?

• Thread starter Thread starter vbmjoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 4,172
Since its costly, any suggestion for making it cheaper please?

As in any regular offer to look out for or any other customization that can make TataSky little cheaper please?

Since its costly, any suggestion for making it cheaper please?

As in any regular offer to look out for or any other customization that can make TataSky little cheaper please?
Try make my pack, 5 HD channels for 30 rupees.
Call to customer care you may get HD access fee as 99 for 3 months.
Packwise HD access fee also available. Example south special pack HD access fee 85 only. Check in add-on pack section in my Tata sky portal.
But Tata sky giving option to change your pack in any time, no lock in period, and SD picture quality is top in the market.

The best tariff framework that any DTH should implement is to keep just 1 base pack containing all free to air channels for a fixed price of Rs.150 per month and then offer the choice of all paid channels at a flat fee of Rs.2 per SD channel and Rs.5 per HD channel and let the subscriber get the choice to customise in a pocket friendly way. Once the main connection choice of channels is done, it should be replicated on all child connections at a flat Rs.150 per connection per month. That way an average house with 3 TVs can get connection for around Rs.700 a month.

Please clarify premium in what sense????Does they use some 'never used before technology' or they provide lifelong warrenty on their services, or they are providing such things which no one providing in pan India??
Since I joined this forum, I heard tata sky is the premium dth.
LOL

Please clarify premium in what sense????Does they use some 'never used before technology' or they provide lifelong warrenty on their services, or they are providing such things which no one providing in pan India??
Since I joined this forum, I heard tata sky is the premium dth.
LOL
I think people called Tata Sky Premium DTH,Mainly For Good Customer Service and 99% HD channels Availability and Specials HD Service Channels.

I think people called Tata Sky Premium DTH,Mainly For Good Customer Service and 99% HD channels Availability and Specials HD Service Channels.
TS is called premium DTH since very long. Even when they have the least number of HD channels. So it's only the pricing that makes them premium (just as I mentioned about Netflix on other thread). BTW, who calls them premium? Themselves?

They are charging you for the brand name so that you can proudly tell people that look i am a Tata Sky user and it is ultimate DTH.

In The Initial Days! Tata Sky ODE, Hardware & Service ( Installation & Demo ) Was Good Comparative To Other DTHs!

Which Earned Some Goodwill! Later On They Started Using The Premium Tag!

But Later On Airtel Was Ultimate In Following Same High Class, ODE, Hardware & Installation TAT

On Latest! Videocon D2H Was Best In TAT Both Sales & After Sales!
(Before Merger)

Because Of High Quality Equipments PQ & AQ Of Tata Sky Was Good! So Thereafter Some What They Managed The Premium Tag In Many Ways Like +1 Services Etc,,,

Back
Top Bottom