Why this strategy against the old customers??

I have Hindi as an another pack.
I think someone is watching us as now they have accepted a request and issued a work order to me for tomorrow. Lets hope it will be done but is there any documents provided by them for this free replacement?

So lets hope that tomorrow tech will replace old mpeg2 STB with new mpeg4 STB without any charge. So dont pay any charge like replacement / activation / installation / service to tech.
Update after replacement is over. Also post photos of new mpeg4 STB & remote if possible....:tup

NinadG said:
So lets hope that tomorrow tech will replace old mpeg2 STB with new mpeg4 STB without any charge. So dont pay any charge like replacement / activation / installation / service to tech.
Update after replacement is over. Also post photos of new mpeg4 STB & remote if possible....:tup

I Think No Remote Replacement

Prashanta said:
I Think No Remote Replacement

You r right...remote not available for free replacement....it available only STB with 1 year warranty for Rs.500/-

Finally after a very bad experience and service in handling the issue from them l got the free replacement of the box after too much efforts even today, without any documentation work from them and without remote replacement. (As after replacement they asked us to pay Rs.500 to start the connection)

Personally I feel the old one was much better since I was using the same since 2008. Also I find much lags while watching through the box.

Aayush Aggarwal said:
Finally after a very bad experience and service in handling the issue from them l got the free replacement of the box after too much efforts even today, without any documentation work from them and without remote replacement. (As after replacement they asked us to pay Rs.500 to start the connection)

Personally I feel the old one was much better since I was using the same since 2008. Also I find much lags while watching through the box.

Congratulation. But remember u have 1 month free service commitment. That 500 is not for start connection that is for 1 year warrenty

Aayush Aggarwal said:

So did you pay Rs500 to TS tech...?

Yes I know as it is in their terms in the website.

As I said I got the free replacement. No I haven't paid anything.

Apart from all these one thing is good for us is that now we can watch the said migrated channels 

What is the meaning of green bar in the banner chart? (It is showing numerous behaviour at the different channels, may be related to signal from the broadcaster's end I guess.)

Aayush Aggarwal said:
Yes I know as it is in their terms in the website.

As I said I got the free replacement. No I haven't paid anything.

Apart from all these one thing is good for us is that now we can watch the said migrated channels 

What is the meaning of green bar in the banner chart? (It is showing numerous behaviour at the different channels, may be related to signal from the broadcaster's end I guess.)

I think its related to channel number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock