Why this strategy against the old customers??

Bro you or any other TS subscriber should get STB replacement free of cost if demanded, if subscribed channels are not available due to mpeg4 migration. Even there should not be any need to pay for connection charges or warranty if subscriber already has working connection.
You can write to [email protected] or [email protected] if you want to complan about this policy.

They replace free of cost. I have 2 Tata sky connection running in other house from 2008 January. They came for HD upgrade for my neighbouring house & but they had knowledge that I'm using Tata Sky too from very long time & I never ever complained about anything ever I didn't know about MPEG migration as I didn't watch those channel there. So they offer me themselves to change the box himself & told me problems. Showed me that some channel not working in old box. So they replaced them free of cost on 30th December 2013.
+ 3 month warranty. No Remote replacement.

The problem here I think is if subscriber don't belong to the state in which migration is going on then TS charges Rs500 for STB swap even if subscriber is having those channels in his pack & not able to watch channels because of migration.
So do you belong to a state where migration was going on at the time of STB replacement?

NinadG said:
The problem here I think is if subscriber don't belong to the state in which migration is going on then TS charges Rs500 for STB swap even if subscriber is having those channels in his pack & not able to watch channels because of migration.
So do you belong to a state where migration was going on at the time of STB replacement?

TS charges rs 500 only if u want 1 year warranty on swap box. If u don't pay anything then u get 1 month warranty. There is no region restriction.

Then why Aayush Aggarwal was unnecessarily harassed by TS cc?

Aayush Aggarwal

A Small Sugession From My End As You Said You Dont Use A second Free Regional ,Add Tamil Free Regional package And call After Some Days You Would Be Eligible For free Box,Trust Me Try This.

Altaf

NinadG said:

Dude Its Not about state Its about The Regional Package You Use ,Use Tamil,telugu,Bengali/Odiya After that you Would Be Eligible for free Box Lateron change The free package after The Box Gets Changed

shanith123 said:
You r right...remote not available for free replacement....it available only STB with 1 year warranty for Rs.500/-

No,you wont be Getting A Remote With 500/- Box Too

altaf said:
Dude Its Not about state Its about The Regional Package You Use ,Use Tamil,telugu,Bengali/Odiya After that you Would Be Eligible for free Box Lateron change The free package after The Box Gets Changed

NinadG said:
Then why Aayush Aggarwal was unnecessarily harassed by TS cc?

wt*!!! As I told the box creates some problem while watching. So today I asked for the another replacement and the person visited the home in my absence and replaced it with the old/used one(the person at home argued the person visited our home and he told that the new one is not required). Why they are harassing us unnecessary, I don't know. Completely messed up! My only problem is that the person at home accepted the box even after arguing with the visited person from Tata Sky and I was not at home at that time to tackle the situation and also my phone was not getting any network so that the person at home can talk to me regarding this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock