Will be checking with Chinasat 6B

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
After success with AsiaSat 3S and AsiaSat 5, i am venturing with ChinaSat 6B today.... Any body having experience with ChinaSat 6B?? :huh

Biswajit, this ChinaSatB will need 36 to 40 degrees elevation which means the dish will almost face the horizon.

Are you going to move the dish or attach another LNB to the current setup. Because even that is possible with some adjustment.

i will attach another lnb to the set up... currently prime focus is AsiaSat 3S, and one side lnb is tuned to AsiaSat 5.... ChinaSat 6B will be an addition to the multilnb set up...

hard work is the key to success for any field :) thats what i believe @gagan...

Biswajit, you can try waving the LNBF at the top of the dish in the opposite direction, considering the Chinasat6B beam is incident on the dish from the lower side.

Keep a Chinasat 6B transponder channel on while waving the LNBF. Once the signal is found, tie the LNBF to the support arms of the dish.

n83K8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock