Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Satvijay said:
As far i know they have not bought any new movie rights for a long time. even if they have got they are useless movies.

Yes, i think K TV has better and new movies than most other channels.

BiG CBS prime and BIG CBS Love removed from scv digital since yesterday. Currently they are test channels with no signal.

Satvijay said:
BiG CBS prime and BIG CBS Love removed from scv digital since yesterday. Currently they are test channels with no signal.

Those channels are removed from all DTH too... Channels have been closed

hai,

i am residing at kundrathur,My lco scv analogue removed Vasanth tv,TTD,Sankara tv.

if anybody receiving these channels in scv analogue.

chelsumc said:
hai,

i am residing at kundrathur,My lco scv analogue removed Vasanth tv,TTD,Sankara tv.

if anybody receiving these channels in scv analogue.

SCV analogue still provides TTD and Sankara Tv, only Vasanth seems to be missing. Re-tune your TV and Check with your LCO if it is really SCV or moved to Arasu as several LCO's seem to be moving to Arasu and if that is the case then you should be getting those channels once your re-tune..

Im getting Sony SIX on scv analog, in the place i believe where vasanth tv was coming . can someone confirm if this is from SCV or my LCO giving it?

Al Jazeera now available for free to all viewers, it was initially scrambled now its free

Back
Top Bottom