Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Satvijay said:
surprised to see scv adding new channels in analogue

Sorry bro..They replaced imayam tv with vendhar tv..

That not even in prime band, and vijay tv placed at last with full of grains..

They are not adding any channels..

Finally, SCV is counting their days...

aravindan said:
Finally, SCV is counting their days...

They started to count immediately once Arasu was re-started. But Arasu's delay is extending their stay more than expected.

aravindan said:
Zee tamil removed in SCV Analog..

Not just removed, but replaced a second chutti Tv in its place, now we have 2 adithya and 2 Chutti Tv. Seems soon they might replace other channels with their own channels like 3 sun news, 5 Sun Tv, 7 K Tv and 10 Adithya etc... Hope they spare CAS connections at-least.

aravindan said:
Channel shuffling at its peak in SCV Analog...:angry

At-least earlier they made the channel shuffling just to confuse people and increase viewer-ship to some particular channels, but now they have pushed many channels including Sony Pix to the dead end (the end of UHF) where the channel quality will be so poor to watch.

And Vendhar tv is being moved to multiple slots every day which makes its hard to locate them.

Seems there is no alternate solution to people in this local cable, after seeing the recent mess and the quality of Pix i really felt like calling my cable operator and asking him to disconnect the service unless he moves to some other MSO.

One thing is true, if a new MSO like Arasu, TCCL or Jak increases their service to other areas then people would be so relieved from all this mess that they wont even miss the current MSO and would pray for them to never return.

HOUSE-MD said:
At-least earlier they made the channel shuffling just to confuse people and increase viewer-ship to some particular channels, but now they have pushed many channels including Sony Pix to the dead end (the end of UHF) where the channel quality will be so poor to watch.

And Vendhar tv is being moved to multiple slots every day which makes its hard to locate them.

Seems there is no alternate solution to people in this local cable, after seeing the recent mess and the quality of Pix i really felt like calling my cable operator and asking him to disconnect the service unless he moves to some other MSO.

One thing is true, if a new MSO like Arasu, TCCL or Jak increases their service to other areas then people would be so relieved from all this mess that they wont even miss the current MSO and would pray for them to never return.
SCV analog is getting on my nerves, previously the swap was between channels ,now its all in new location where there was'nt any channel at all, Dont know what they are trying to do, zee tamil and vijay tv are the worst affected no one knows where the channels are getting placed, every day one new location a******s!

It's our fate. Scv owned by kalanathi maran had political influence ,Black money and some people blindly support for sun network. Theirs fat is our fate. They won't allow to grow other channels. Even some people addicted to their network channels. What to do?

Satvijay said:
SCV analog is getting on my nerves, previously the swap was between channels ,now its all in new location where there was'nt any channel at all, Dont know what they are trying to do, zee tamil and vijay tv are the worst affected no one knows where the channels are getting placed, every day one new location a******s!

Yes, all new channels. Had pix been moved to better slots i wouldn't be complaining, but they are spoiling the mood and time of their subscribers who are the main source of income.

Moving channels to new locations every day will not only add to their bad name but also will add to the public wrath.

Does SCV think that people are on a Tv Tuning business that they have to keep tuning their television every time? Or does SCV think that Chennai people are from some sub-saharan regions receiving their service as a charity that they cant complain?

Back
Top Bottom